Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TFP7

NBA SIM league

This is a standard NBA SIM league on an established website. We already have a Madden SIM but are starting an NBA SIM right now and still have openings for active members.

If you feel you can stay active and be a productive part of the League please join up and enjoy.

otsports

I'm intrigued. Where do i sign up?

You can also email me on baron_seven@hotmail.com

The Heat still available?

Just go over to the site otsports and scroll down to "TFP7's NBA Live Sim" and request the Heat. I'm currently running it so you will get a team as long as you stay active. I'm pretty sure the Heat are still open, but not positive.

Just go over to the site otsports and scroll down to "TFP7's NBA Live Sim" and request the Heat. I'm currently running it so you will get a team as long as you stay active. I'm pretty sure the Heat are still open, but not positive.

I am interested, however how does a SIM league work?

I am interested, however how does a SIM league work?

Head over to the site and check it out. In short, You choose a team and once all teams have owners we have a fantasy draft where you choose your players. From there the season is Simmed on NBA Live 2008, with constant updates. During the season you can trade players with other owners and after the season we will draft new players based on the real draft. Following season we use Live 2009 with the new rookies with the owner who picked them earlier.