Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J_Weise25

Looking for a dynasty league

I am an experienced owner who is looking to join a money, dynasty/keeper type league. I'm looking to pay around $75-$100 maybe more, would prefer H2H but am flexible. Email me if you have any openings. J_Weise25@hotmail.com

We don't meet all your criteria, but if you can be flexible, we are a good, stable league to join. We are a New Jersey league, but we have several owners that travel great distances to attend our draft. We've also had several owners successfully draft by phone in the past. Check us out and let me know if you have any interest: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=51113

WELL ESTABLISHED LEAGUE SINCE 1984, SEEKS 1 NEW MEMBER. LEAGUE MADE $6,800 LAST YEAR AND PAID OUT TO TOP 5 TEAMS. 1ST PLACE MADE $3,100 AND SPENT $450.

- 5X5 ROTO STYLE NL ONLY

-12 KEEPERS(MAX)PER YEAR

-AUCTION $140 SALARY CAP- MIN .50 CENT BID PER PLAYER

-12 TEAMS

-25 PLAYER ROSTER 15 OFFENSIVE(2C,1ST,2ND,3RD,SS,MI,CI,5OF,2UTI.)10 PITCHERS

-MINOR LEAGUE DRAFT-BASED ON STANDINGS FROM PRIOR YEAR (2 ROUNDS) UP TO 4 ON ROSTER

-TRADES ALLOWED (3 FOR 3 MAX)

-3 YEAR CONTRACTS FOR ALL PLAYERS, WITH OPTION TO SIGN LONGER AFTER YEAR 2

-WEEKLY MOVES AND TRANSACTIONS

-$2OO FAAB BUDGET

-$50 PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS OF EACH SCORING CATEGORY AT THE END OF THE YEAR

IF INTERESTED CONTACT TOMMY AT BIGKENDOLL1@YAHOO.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION

Heya. We have an AL-only keeper league that's been around for 10+ years and needs two good owners. (The last two had been in the league forever, but decided to have kids. Pssssh. Kids.)

Anyway, it's not H2H, and it's a $150 buiy in, but we run a good league with plenty of trades and reasonable owners. Also, the draft is a live online style, so ya don't have to travel anywhere.

Drop me a line if you want all the details: frodomojo@hotmail.com

Thanks!