Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BYS

Do you play DAILY BRACKET? Join this MONEY LEAGUE!

Daily Bracket BYS Challenge!

Whats up everyone! Now I’m not really sure how many of you play Daily Bracket but If I had to assume, I would say a majority of you do. Maybe your getting aggravated because your going (4-1) everyday or maybe you keep making it to that 2nd round but then that one upset game causes you to miss the 3rd round? I to put together a little Daily Bracket Competition that makes that (4-1) day feel a little better. Here’s the Details:
How to Join:
-Reply, PM me or email me at buildyourstreak@yahoo.com your Daily Bracket username
-I will then invite you to the competition group on Daily Bracket
-Entry Fee: $5
-The challenge will run monthly and it all starts in September!
-If you join the group but do not pay the entry fee by the 2nd day of the month, you will be booted from the group
-If you play one month, but then decide you do not want to play the next month simply just don’t make the entree fee payment but know that you will be booted from the group if the payment is not received by the 2nd day of the month. You may rejoin in the following months if you want to get back in it.
-Prize payouts will be based on how many people join each month. If we get a good turn out, then I may do a 1st 2nd 3rd prize. However if its a weak turn out then the winner may take home everything.
-Since I am putting this together and dealing with the money, If the total prize amount is $100 or more I will be taking 10% off the top (I think thats pretty fair)
-All payments will be made via PayPal and all winnings will be sent to the winners via PayPal so if you do not have a PayPal account, do not join.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Just thought it'd be fun to have a different way to win money on Daily Bracket, a game that takes literally seconds each day to pick your winners and then hope for the best.