Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IronZeppelin

So...do you keep Jordy Nelson in a keeper league?

4 keepers

these are the only guys worth anything on this roster

Jamal Charles

Justin Forsett

Jordy Nelson

Matt Ryan

Emmanuel Sanders

rest of the roster is trash. Hate to give up Jordy for next year when someone could drop a late round pick on him this year and keep him if i give him up. But he is a wr over 30 coming off ACL.

Damn good question. I'm wondering the same. In your case it all depends on how you feel about Matt Ryan and your leagues scoring system for QBs, how many QBs will be kept, how many teams, etc.

In my case I'd trying to decide whether to keep Jordy in a 12 team keep 7 full ppr league where his replacement player would be....Markus Wheaton.

Damn good question. I'm wondering the same. In your case it all depends on how you feel about Matt Ryan and your leagues scoring system for QBs, how many QBs will be kept, how many teams, etc.

In my case I'd trying to decide whether to keep Jordy in a 12 team keep 7 full ppr league where his replacement player would be....Markus Wheaton.

In your case, I'd keep him over Wheaton. Imo you'd be able to snag Wheaton very late, hes highly undervalued at this point. I like him though too.

In my league, QBs get kept so I kinda have to keep Ryan. Id have to cut loose Sanders i think. its a 12 team ppr btw

The guy is a physical specimen. He goes and works at his farm and trains Rocky-style in the offseason. He'll be back as a WR1 next year with a lot to prove. Not the same as one of these idiots that blows their fingers off with fireworks or shoots themselves with a gun...lol

In your case, I'd keep him over Wheaton. Imo you'd be able to snag Wheaton very late, hes highly undervalued at this point. I like him though too.

In my league, QBs get kept so I kinda have to keep Ryan. Id have to cut loose Sanders i think. its a 12 team ppr btw

That's a really tough call then but I'd lean towards keeping Sanders (not that I love him this year though).

Do you lose a draft pick for keeping him?

In my case not directly but in essence yes as I'd be drafting one man short.

Do you lose a draft pick for keeping him?

In my case not directly but in essence yes as I'd be drafting one man short.

Yeah same, i'd be down essentially 1 draft pick by keeping an injured player.

Thanks for the help btw guys

Keep him, and utilize that IR slot...last year I played in a keeper league with no IR slots and it was hell to have a situation like this and not be able to replace him...but since you do, go for it. Although you are drafting one man short, wouldn't you have an extra roster slot to play the waiver wire with once the season starts?

All input would be appreciated http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=532723