Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HighLanderZ

Kevin Slowey 2008

yeah i guess i'm fine with this. it hurts a little that shoppach is my opponents catcher tho. and i def expected better from slowey but nice finish.

geez guys throwin a perfect game into the 4th...then just falls apart. 3 runs, 4 hits and a walk later...he's still not out of the inning B)

i wanna give a big F U to the twins defense today for blowing up slowey. ball hit by thome should have been caught, grounder by ramirez shoudl have been made, yet they are both scored hits. This may have cost me 1000 bucks.

edit: 0-2 to pierzynski and then hits him WTF MAN

i wanna give a big F U to the twins defense today for blowing up slowey. ball hit by thome should have been caught, grounder by ramirez shoudl have been made, yet they are both scored hits. This may have cost me 1000 bucks.

edit: 0-2 to pierzynski and then hits him WTF MAN

i know our purse is for 1200...this sucks...whats worse is my opponent has floyd...everything is so magnified right now!

amazing....i want to throw up

i havent seen it live just going by updates...what a FN nightmare inning. f-ck u slowey i was gonna keep u until u sh-t ur pants in BOTH starts this week. what a joke

amazing....i want to throw up

i havent seen it live just going by updates...what a FN nightmare inning. f-ck u slowey i was gonna keep u until u sh-t ur pants in BOTH starts this week. what a joke

wasnt all sloweys fault today. freakin gomez thinks hes superman and can catch all the balls hit in the OF trying to make web gems everyday when clearly that was spans ball. Twins defense has been solid all year but the day that i need them the most they fail me. Hopefully Liriano and Johan can throw CG SHO this week B)

lol, this sucks -- I felt the Twins were going to make it to the WS this year

Kevin Slowey came out of Thursday's game against the White Sox in the fourth inning after being hit on the right arm with a line drive.

Slowey's last pitch of a disastrous six-run inning was hit right back at him. He still managed to gather the ball in after being hit, but his throw to first base went wide of the bag, allowing the fifth and six runs of the frame to score. An outfield collision on a Jim Thome "double" and a Brian Buscher miscue on an Alexei Ramirez "single" opened the door for the big inning. Slowey, who had pitched three scoreless innings, was charged with four earned runs, though only one was truly deserved. Sep. 25 - 9:28 pm et

lol, this sucks -- I felt the Twins were going to make it to the WS this year

Kevin Slowey came out of Thursday's game against the White Sox in the fourth inning after being hit on the right arm with a line drive.

Slowey's last pitch of a disastrous six-run inning was hit right back at him. He still managed to gather the ball in after being hit, but his throw to first base went wide of the bag, allowing the fifth and six runs of the frame to score. An outfield collision on a Jim Thome "double" and a Brian Buscher miscue on an Alexei Ramirez "single" opened the door for the big inning. Slowey, who had pitched three scoreless innings, was charged with four earned runs, though only one was truly deserved. Sep. 25 - 9:28 pm et

WOW

i apologize to slowey. this sounds ridiculous. unfortunately my starters have been cursed all round it seems. they've pitched amazingly but defensive f ups have costed them and me tremendously. geez so on that last 3 run play...would he have gotten the out at 1B had his throw been fine?? (ie. get out of the inning down 3-1)