Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

metsbearsdalejr

active owner looking to join an espn or yahoo keeper/dynasty free league

Very active in every fantasy sport. I stay home all the time e due to a disability so fantasy sports helps pass the time. Been doing this for over 10 years. I commish leagues and play in them so I have Experience both ways thanks

Trying to get a new ESPN keeper league going. People who said they would play in June are MIA. H2H points. Most Cats. 8 team. Keep 10. 2 keep limit on keepers in order to promote trades. If anyone is interested they can Email me Bramuin@icloud.com. I can give you a better overview.

http://games.espn.go...gs?leagueId=360

Some people are ridiculous when it come to trades....had this guy say he wants Jeremy Hill and he gives me Jordan Mathews...really...wow that's bad....then he says well if you want Mathews which I do...the starting price is Devonte Adams and Justin Forsett....this guy doesn't know how to value players...come to find out he is an Eagles fan...that explains it....he tells me Mathews he be a top 3 wr in the league this year

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/leagueoffice?leagueId=13191&seasonId=2016

EMAIL/PAYPAL "hmgstoreonline@gmail.com"
BUY IN $20

*Draft Settings
Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 8:15 PM ET Seconds Per Pick
Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time

Current Roster Size: 12
Total Starters: 9
Total On Bench: 3

Position Starters Maximum
Center © 2
Left Wing (LW) 2
Right Wing (RW) 2
Defense (D) 2
Goalie (G) 1
Bench (BE) 3 N/A

Games Played Limits (Maximums)
Goalies
?

3 Games Played

*Skating
Goals (G) Assists (A)
Points (PTS) Game-Winning Goals (GWG)
Hits (HIT) Blocked Shots (BLK)

Goaltending
Wins (W) Shutouts (SO)
Save Percentage (SV%)

FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE -ALL 4 SPORTS
https://www.facebook.com/groups/365641614927/

Where are all the hockey people at? Send invites

I'm looking for a couple more managers to fill a Yahoo dynasty league, drafting tomorrow evening for football.

It is a dynasty keeper league, and includes all 4 sports. Don't feel like you have to have knowledge in all of them - not everyone does in the league currently.

If you are interested, let me know ASAP and I'll give you the information for the league.

Thanks!

Hey mets I've got room in a free yahoo h2h hockey league. It's our 6th year and I need a couple replacement gm's.

14 teams with farm rosters and a salary cap

I also run MLB/NBA/NFL thru the same site

You can find details on my board wideworldofsports.proboards.com or email me rbarry23@gmail.com

i have a league where you pick a team and choose 4 keepers from the NHL team you chose. It's in its first year and has 1 spot open.

Please if you leave a message on here either leave me an in invite at ace1993bths@yahoo.com or leave your email so I can message you