Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skeelo58

Who has been your biggest draft steal thus far?

Brown at 8 in a full PPR league. Same league my 3-6 picks were Miller, Forsett, Lat Murray and Foster.

12 team non ppr a few weeks ago:

A.P at 1.07

J. Hill at 2.06

J. Matthews at 4.06

B. Marshall at 7.07

Brady at 9.07

got charles at 7 last night in a full ppr money league. followed that up with obj then luck at 27th overall in the third. gotta be happy with that. others...

cobb in the third just a few days ago in a money league filled with lions fans. lol. got brees in the 7th in that one too

in a 2qb, ppr money league i got lacy at 9th overall followed by dez/big ben/forsett/tanny. love that one

in my first one done early (either late june or early july) i got hill in the 3rd at 26th overall

other than that the usual late steals like boldin and steve smith jr have made their way onto a quite a few of my teams. i also feel everywhere i got andre johnson in a ppr it was a steal

Got Arian round 11 in a 12 team league before the news he might be back sooner.

Brady in round 8 of a 12 teamer same day the suspension was overturned.

Legatron in the 5th.

Mock drafts with 7 year olds don't count

I think hes making a joke that he grabbed the kicker from the rams in the 5th round.

In a 3 player, 12 team keeper league I got J. Matthews in the 3rd round. He was the 61st player off the board (counting the 36 keepers). I was able to grab Arian Foster 12 picks later with the 73rd pick.

In my other 12 team redraft, D. Adams in the 6th round felt like stealing. This was over a week after the Jordy injury.

Got to pick 41 overall without an RB (PPR), decided to take Foster. My next pick was pick 50 and Ellington was there so I grabbed him. Thought it was a steal.

Other than that, saw Jordy Nelson sitting there in the 13th round. Since it's a keeper lg where youre taxed a round the next year from the round the player was selected, I decided to scoop him up and place him on IR. If I can keep Jordy next year in the 12th that seems like good value to me, not sure what the rest of the lg was thinking.

I play in a keeper league where we keep a starting lineup and redraft backups every year. Through trades I ended up with picks 6 and 7 in the first round, with these picks I got evans and gurley, now I know that may not sound like a steal but the first 5 picks were OBJ, CJA, Melvin Gordon, Sam Bradford and Ameer Abdullah so I feel as if my 2 picks were absolute steals.

I play in a keeper league where we keep a starting lineup and redraft backups every year. Through trades I ended up with picks 6 and 7 in the first round, with these picks I got evans and gurley, now I know that may not sound like a steal but the first 5 picks were OBJ, CJA, Melvin Gordon, Sam Bradford and Ameer Abdullah so I feel as if my 2 picks were absolute steals.

How are OBJ, CJA, and Evans backups?

Tough to answer this question at this point.

I'd say probably Matt Stafford for me. 14 team auction and got him for $1 when guys like Bradford, Romo, Ryan, Eli, Tannehill were all $10-$15 guys.

Everybody seems to be down on Stafford....Not sure if he is a steal yet but hoping I feel like he was in a few weeks:)

10 team league with 2 keepers at each of those positions, a lions fan had julio, calvin and OBJ so he threw back beckham, I had AJ DT and Evans so I got rid of evans and another team had Lacy, Hill and CJA so he got rid of anderson.

10 team league with 2 keepers at each of those positions, a lions fan had julio, calvin and OBJ so he threw back beckham, I had AJ DT and Evans so I got rid of evans and another team had Lacy, Hill and CJA so he got rid of anderson.

Makes sense

I was able to grab Gronk at 19 in a 10 team PPR draft this past weekend. I felt on top of the world that people were that dumb to let him slide that far.

I got gronk at 17 in a 12 team ppr, was equally happy.

Other than that I got Arian Foster in the 8th round which I was pretty damn happy with

Got Alshon Jeffery at 44 in a 12 man league on Monday. Given that I dont really know what his injury is I still feel like that was a steal

Got Doug Martin in the 11th round of a 12 man league about 3 weeks ago which in hindsight was great.

My QBs were Roethlisberger in the 9th and Bradford in the 15th. Thought those were steals in a 12 teamer.