Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doneoett

NEED 1

I have a 10 team h2h mixed weekly points league.It is an autodraft on CBS been together for 4 years and have our 1st opening because one guys wife had premature triplets so he is out.This league has nobody who quits and is usually a very active trade league.if interested leave your email and league experience too if you have any. I will randomly pick one.Thanks everyone,Don

I'm looking for a league to join. I Have been playing fantasy sports for my whole adult life. Mainly football and basketball. Last year I played baseball for the first time and came in 2nd place in a very competetive money league. What I lack in (baseball) experience, I make up with intensity and tenacity. I hate losing!

konyn1628@msn.com

I have a 10 team h2h mixed weekly points league.It is an autodraft on CBS been together for 4 years and have our 1st opening because one guys wife had premature triplets so he is out.This league has nobody who quits and is usually a very active trade league.if interested leave your email and league experience too if you have any. I will randomly pick one.Thanks everyone,Don

I'm looking for a league to join. I Have been playing fantasy sports for my whole adult life. Mainly football and basketball. Last year I played baseball for the first time and came in 2nd place in a very competetive money league. What I lack in (baseball) experience, I make up with intensity and tenacity. I hate losing!

konyn1628@msn.com

i will send the invite