Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickle29

Anyone know what's going on with Swagger Stadium?

I signed up at www.swaggerstadium.com back in July to play a couple of NASCAR contests. I played for a couple weeks, but I didn't really care for the format they had going on there. I won a little money, and I asked for my withdrawal at the end of July. It's now almost the middle of September, and I've received nothing from these people.

I've received 2 contact emails from them claiming they are working on an issue with their bank and PayPal and that money would be sent out shortly.

This response was received on August 4th.
Hi Chris-
Our withdrawals will be delayed for two weeks, as we sort out an issue with PayPal. It may be sooner than that, but that's what they quoted us.
Thank you for your patience and we will get all withdrawals paid out and completed shortly.
Thanks
Derek
Swagger Stadium Support

This response was received on August 19th.

Hi Chris-

Yes, we are still active and yes you will get paid as soon as possible. We are working with PayPay and our bank to restore the withdrawals to normal. You will have your money plus a bonus by the end of August.
Thank you for your patience!
Derek
Swagger Stadium Support
Since that last email communication, it appears as though they've completely closed up shop. They are not responding to any email or contact requests; they haven't posted any new contests in weeks; they haven't even posted on Twitter since August 25th.
I'm starting to feel like I'm just screwed over with this situation and there's no way I'll be able to get my money back. I didn't know if someone out there had any information on what is going on over there or if there's anything I can do to try to get my money back.
Thank you for taking time to read this,
Chris

FRAUD! Swagger Stadium is run by thieves (Google "Travis Hills Wayzata" (that's where they are/were located) or "Kelly J. Kranz" (the former St. Thomas hockey player). They have everyone's deposits and may have run a Ponzi scheme. Paypal has been alerted and so has the Attorney General. Too bad as they give a bad name to DFS... worse, Tom Somach (tsomach@aol.com) of www.gambling911, wrote Travis a little while ago and Travis (travis.hills@swaggerstadium.com) wrote back that they "were launching a big rebranding"...last week. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I signed up in the latter part of 2014 and played through the first half of 2015.  I never deposited a dime.  I was given a free $10 for signing up, and made nearly $1,000 in my time playing there.  I even gave them a testimonial in which they featured on their front page, and was sent a Swagger Stadium t-shirt.  I received cash outs via paypal without hardly any issues.  One thing that bothered me from the get go was that the company was using bots to fill contests, but after a while I learned the Bots tendencies and kind of used that to game the system.  Eventually they wised up, and changed formats and competitions became more

difficult and lost what I had left in my account, but not before I cleared almost a grand.  I considered making a deposit, but never did. 

I guess I am glad I did not.  I got a message in my FB inbox from a stranger, and it had been sitting there a year.  I suppose they found me on FB from my testimonial on the page.  I'm not sure, but it read . . .

"Chuck- Got any insight into SwaggerStadium? Looks like they closed shop and took everyone's $ (including some of mine)."

I honestly was not surprised to read this, as I had always had my suspicions.  Then I did some research and came across this forum, as well as this piece:

http://www.dailyfantasysports911.com/news/daily-fantasy-sports-news/daily-fantasy-fed-swagger-stadium-staggering-1442187103

I had always felt it was a