Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTo34

Josh Lambo 2015 Season Outlook

Former first round draft pick in MLS. Beat out Nick Novak for PK duties. Anyone else on this bandwagon with me?

I picked him up to be my #2 K after trading away Ryan Succop for IDP help in a dynasty league. Hope he's this year's Parkey.

I will be after a strong week 1 but hard to add a kicker with no game experience IMO

I picked him up to be my #2 K after trading away Ryan Succop for IDP help in a dynasty league. Hope he's this year's Parkey.

You're #2 kicker....?

- Qualcomm will now be known as "Lambo Field" ... this kid will be everything Legatron was *supposed* to be.

NOW BOARDING! -

I'm all in, in 3 leagues. What I like is the possibility he gets a carry or two at some point this season.

Former first round draft pick in MLS.

The MLS is pathetic.

I don't agree nor disagree. I'm not here to debate the merits of the MLS.

I'm not in a MLS fantasy league so I can't speak on it either, but word on the street this guy's athletic probably could pull off some trickery.

Why in the world did the packers not get him. Yeah I know Crosby is one of the best kickers in the NFL but the marketing opportunities would of been amazing.

I only know him because I originally drafted Novak.

I don't know what's more interesting, having a "2" kicker or trading a kicker for anything

Gets the #2 team in allowing points to opposing kickers this week (Raiders; who were second last year as well) and #1 next week (Ravens). Hello 2 week kicker stream! Also, I'm enthralled by the 1 in 1 million shot of them using his athleticism for some trickery and somehow getting a TD from my kicker. Had Josh Brown do this for me years ago and it was awesome.

Seems as good a choice as any for a bye week fill in for McManus. Capable offense lacking a big time goal line running threat against one of the better red zone defenses in the league playing at home in sunny San Diego.

Currently have Josh Brown. Was looking into Lambo.

Worth it to pick up Lambo over Brown?

bye week option - any 10 pts game is a bonus... lez go Lambo-ghini

Currently have Josh Brown. Was looking into Lambo.

Worth it to pick up Lambo over Brown?

Absolutely does not matter. They will be within 10-15 points of each other at seasons end.

Seems as good a choice as any for a bye week fill in for McManus. Capable offense lacking a big time goal line running threat against one of the better red zone defenses in the league playing at home in sunny San Diego.

I just picked him up for McManus' bye week. Fingers crossed he blows up and I can trade him for an RB1 next week! The Freeman owner needs a solid kicker.

Every time I hear this guy's name I think of the 22 Jump Street movie where they are talking about the Lamborghini car.