Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreams And Dwightmares

FAAB - Waiver Wire Thread

So James Starks was somehow released before Sunday's game...how much should I bid for him? I have 33 left and I currently have 26 on him.

Who is Lacy? The overweight, indecisive, slow guy we've seen of late? Or the beast we've seen in prior seasons? That more than anything else determines Stark's value. Yes, the schedule eases up now. But if Lacy plays through his injury Stark's value is less clear.

Still, I would break the bank on Starks if, like me, you've now lost Foster, Bell and Lewis in successive weeks. The need justifies the risk.

So James Starks was somehow released before Sunday's game...how much should I bid for him? I have 33 left and I currently have 26 on him.

Who is Lacy? The overweight, indecisive, slow guy we've seen of late? Or the beast we've seen in prior seasons? That more than anything else determines Stark's value. Yes, the schedule eases up now. But if Lacy plays through his injury Stark's value is less clear.

Still, I would break the bank on Starks if, like me, you've now lost Foster, Bell and Lewis in successive weeks. The need justifies the risk.

Makes sense. Last week I traded for Ingram, so now my RBs seem pretty solid with Murray, Ingram and Karlos Williams. I still kinda want Stark if not to just keep him away from everyone else. Plus there are literally no RBs on the WW.

I have 35% of my budget left. I'm a little thin at RB but I also need a viable flex for this week. The couple guys that seem to be out there that could be viable (Karlos and Starks are owned in all my money leagues)

James White/Brandon Bolden Really not sure how to attack this one. Something tell me this will be a mess but I feel like one should be flex worthy ROS.

Jordan Todman (DeAngelo's foot swelling). An absolute home run if DeAngelo misses time and he is 32yrs old after all.

Shaun Draughn Hyde's foot situation is still murky. Draughn looked decent but carries a low ceiling on that offense.

Marcel Reece. Has been flexible at points throughout his career. If Lat misses time he seems like the primary beneficiary.

Dorial Green Beckham. 10 Targets last week and talent through the roof. Just not sure if he can be trusted in lineups.

How would you rate these guys? I'm thinking about throwing about 5% on Todman strictly for the upside. The rest I'm really unsure what I'd be comfortable paying.

From Footballguys waiver wire podcast with Sigmund Bloom and Cecil Lammey. Percentages are a suggestion for how much of your FAAB to bid.

QB:

Mariota: 25-50%
Romo: 20-40%
Bortles: 10-20%
Cousins: 5-10%
Fitzpatrick: 5-10%
Bradford: 5-10%

RB:

K. Williams: 50%+
Starks: 50%+
Andrews: 25-50%
Sims: 25-50%
Ajayi: 10-20%
Crowell: 10-20%
Ellington: 10-20%
Da. Johnson: 10-20%
Rawls: 10-20%
Allen: 10-20%
Bolden: 10-20%
Coleman: 10-20%
Draughn: 5-10%
T. Jones: 5-10%
McKinnon: 5-10%
Reese: 5-10%
White: 5-10%
Bradshaw: 1%
Mason: 1%
R. Smith: 1%
Cobb: 1%

(continued)

WR:

D. Adams: 50%+
S. Johnson: 50%+
B. Lafell: 50%+
D. Jackson: 25-50%
D. Green-Beckham: 25-50%
D. Funchess: 10-20%
D. Amendola: 5-10%
C. Beasley: 5-10%
J. Crowder: 1% (PPR)
H. Douglas: 1% (PPR)
K. Stills: 1% (PPR)
B. Walters: 1% (PPR)
W. Welker: 0.5% (PPR)

TE:

O. Daniels: 10-20%
R. Rogers: 5-10%
C. Walford: 1%
S. Chandler: 1% (Gronk handcuff? lol.)

Amendola is probably the big add this week but he's owned in both my 12s.

Osweiler for those in deep and 2 QB leagues.

I am waiting to hear more about Yeldon's injury as Denard Robinson could be a huge pickup just like last season. If it looks like Yeldon's misses time I will probably drop my remaining 35% on him.

Guys thoughts on Amendola? I have $55 left, would $30 be too crazy with 6 weeks left to play?

Guys thoughts on Amendola? I have $55 left, would $30 be too crazy with 6 weeks left to play?

I lost Edelman and I desperately need a WR. I have $26 left and I think I'm gonna drop all $26 on Amendola. It almost feels wrong, but he's in a really good position to succeed.

Bids are due tonight. Yall got any $$ left? I'm gonna try to blow the last of my load tonight... again. Been shut down and generally get like the 3rd or 4th backup plan

I've got a bunch of money left in one league, but Rawls and Allen are owned. Think I'm gonna hold it.

Bids are due tonight. Yall got any $$ left? I'm gonna try to blow the last of my load tonight... again. Been shut down and generally get like the 3rd or 4th backup plan

I've got a bunch of money left in one league, but Rawls and Allen are owned. Think I'm gonna hold it.

Sounds like you're in a deeper league too then. You blowing any $$ on Chris Harper or Spencer Ware?

Sounds like you're in a deeper league too then. You blowing any $$ on Chris Harper or Spencer Ware?

I put it a small bid for Ware, just in case, but lost it.

I have a bye clinched, so there are 3 weeks left for someone to get hurt, just gonna see if anyone comes up at this point.

thoughts on david johnson this week?

He's owned in my leagues, but whatever you have left.

thoughts on david johnson this week?

very good pickup imo. w/ ellington and chris hurt, he's starter. hes already predicted 20 pts in ppr. im goin for him. next pickup is chandler, in place of gronk......brady needs sum1 to throw to!

Add/drop question about one day availability rule.

In my CBS league it states that dropped players can't be auctioned for at least 1 day. We run a FAAB process. I have no FAAB opponent does.

So I'm wondering if that means my opponent won't be able to potentially add that player I want to drop until next waivers which won't exist because our season ends Mon or if he can put in a waiver on Sat night -am hours Sun. The player will be dropped roughly 2-3 am Sat with an add/drop move. Is it 1 full day, meaning all of Sun needs to pass before he can put in? Or would he be able to put in am hours on Sun? What counts as a day?