Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

audiophilestyle

Who do you like more? WHIR 100%

I'm going with Tyrod, Ertz, Benjamin.

Bills looked somewhat decent on offense, and Tyrod will have some big rushing performances that will absolutely negate him throwing 2 or 3 picks. I also like his compact delivery. Teddy is a good Qb and his time will come, but I think he will put up a stinker every now and then like week 1. With the strong Bills D, Tyrod should be able to execute the gameplan more often. Except against Bill F Belichik, however he still put up some points.

Ertz over Crockett because the Eagles can't run to save their lifes and will have to live around a short passing attack with occassional shots. Ertz is a great talent and has finally surpassed Celek. Gillmore has far more competition in high draft choice Maxx Williams and the Raiders D can't cover any TE.

With Teddy being the handoff machine for AP there is no business in starting any Minny WR. CJ looked to have great chemistry with Teddy, but when it matters he doesn't look his way. Easy to pick Benjamin who is the only dangerous weapon in Cleveland. I think his floor is higher than most pundits think.

Help me too http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542057

I say Taylor, Ertz easy. CJ and Benjamin is a toss up but I'm leaning towards CJ because I wouldn't count on Benjamin making huge plays on a consistent basis in that offense

Thanks for mine

Taylor, Ertz, Benjamin

I don't know if Benjamin will continue to do as much, but Charles Johnson hasn't show much and I don't trust Bridgewater to pick him out over Peterson.