Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andi4644

Pick up Matt Jones or Dion Lewis? WHIR

Currently have C.J. Anderson, Latavius Murray, Danny Woodhead, David Johnson and Bishop Sankey. Jones or Lewis? Who should I drop to pick up Jones/Lewis, if anyone?

I'd drop Sankey first I think but I'd say they're all pretty similar in terms of production value.

thanks for mine

edit: I was referring to Johnson, Sankey, Jones, and Lewis specifically. You shouldn't be considering dropping the Anderson or Murray since its still early and you probably spent high draft picks on them.

Honestly I would drop D Johnson and Sankey for both.

I'll be sold on Lewis if he plays well again Week 3... then I know it's for real. Blount is still around so who knows what their plan is moving forward but he's been nice so far.

Washington is definitely RBBC but Matt Jones could overtake on carries and end up producing more than Morris ROS. David Johnson is in a similar situation but has Ellington returning soon which means he'll be RB3 in ARI

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542047

Honestly I would drop D Johnson and Sankey for both.

I'll be sold on Lewis if he plays well again Week 3... then I know it's for real. Blount is still around so who knows what their plan is moving forward but he's been nice so far.

Washington is definitely RBBC but Matt Jones could overtake on carries and end up producing more than Morris ROS. David Johnson is in a similar situation but has Ellington returning soon which means he'll be RB3 in ARI

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542047

I'm conflicted on dropping either honestly, since Cobb wont be back until Week 10 (at least) and I think David Johnson will still see some points once Ellington is back since he's clearly the better choice over Chris Johnson.

I would probably keep who you have, Sankey is the starter and D johnson has the same chance at a RBBC as M jones. I do like Lewis if this is PPR but he might be 1 fumble away from riding the bench. With no plans to ever start D Johnson thne you could swap him for M Jones the lotto ticket if Alf get hurt or loses start.

I would drop Sankey for Matt Jones. I don't really see you ever starting the former. I think David Johnson has a good chance at being the starting RB for Arizona this season, even after Ellington returns. That sounds like it has been the plan all along, but that Ellington's injury accelerated the process. Lewis is too close to losing PT due to fumbling for me to like him over Jones, plus the Patriots' backfield is maddening.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542206