Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StifleTower

I want to join Large Buy-in, ESPN, Auction Redraft Leagues, standard 9 cat scoring system

I don't like 9 cat as much as 8 but would do it if necessary, I just hate turnovers counting. I'm thinking 12 team league (maybe14)

And rosters of :

PG

SG

SF

PF

C

C

G

F

UTIL

UTIL

BN

BN

BN

Yall should pm Wulf. We're trying to get a league together and he is the commish. We have 5 so far, so if you two join, that's 6.

Yeah I'm interested like Stifle says. Let's see if we can organise something.

This also happens to be exactly what I'm looking for, I don't mind commishing, what kind of buy in are you guys thinking?

Brian

Bjs2025@gmail.com

If you don't mind comissioning that would be great, I just don't want to commish because I play in about 10-15 leagues per year. I like your roster set up, pretty much standard. I don't want to do 8 cat as I think we advertised to others it would be 9 cat. Auction $200 budget. I think we advertised it early as $250 buy-in but I honestly don't care what the buy in is provided there is one. I just feel that people don't care about the league if it's free. If you commish and set it up in leaguesafe I will join and pay immediately. I've been good in my other leagues about paying same day I joined. e2Fullmer@yahoo.com

I think our previous buy-in was $250 but I'm good with $100 provided that Wulf or Brian Seymour is commish. We should setup the league in ESPN/LeagueSafe and start sending invites.

If Brian wants to commish, that's fine with me (as is $100 buy-in). I'm currently in the middle of taking up my next job, so I'm too busy to set up anything atm.

If Brian wants to commish, that's fine with me (as is $100 buy-in). I'm currently in the middle of taking up my next job, so I'm too busy to set up anything atm.

Sounds like the consensus view. Do you wanna corrall the participants from the other thread into this one?

I think it's a sure thing. We also have some interest from another thread so we could be at 7 right now. Just need the commissioner to send the invites.

Hey, if this goes down, send me an invite!

ohnojohnnyboi@hotmail.com

Sounds like the consensus view. Do you wanna corrall the participants from the other thread into this one?

Hi, stuck in between airports atm. I will get around to it eventually!

is this going down?

It's going down I'm just waiting on either Brian Seymour or Wulf to organize it as they said they would. I could organize it but I don't want to duplicate efforts and as I said I would prefer not be the LM.

i need one for my ten person yahoo league, $50, league safe deep roster league. settings are as follows.

League ID#: 8221 League Name: the show stopper Auto-renew Enabled: Yes Password: Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/theshowstopper Draft Type: Live Auction Draft Draft Time: Sun Oct 11 9:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ] Cash League Settings: Not a cash league Convert to cash league Max Teams: 10 Scoring Type: Head-to-Head Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum Trade Reject Time: 1 Trade End Date: March 3, 2016 Allow Draft Pick Trades: No Waiver Time: 2 days Waiver Type: Continual rolling list Waiver Mode: Standard Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports Trade Review: League Votes Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules Max Acquisitions per Week: 4 Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow Start Scoring on: Week 1 Playoffs: Week 20, 21 and 22 (8 teams) Note: Week 22 runs 7 days from Mar 28 to Apr 3 Playoff Reseeding: No Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes Divisions: No Make League Publicly Viewable: No Invite Permissions: Commissioner Only Roster Positions: PG, PG, SG, SG, G, G, SF, SF, PF, PF, F, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Ok, I just emailed the two other guys who posted on the original thread and were interested then. I'm sure we will be able to form something with the interest already expressed here on the thread.

I've also just found out my internet is really sketchy at the moment. I should have this fixed soon but at the moment it's highly unreliable.

Brian you still up for commishing? :P

Hey guys,

I was originally in for the $250 but I like this even better. I'd prefer 8-category instead of 9 but I'll do the 9. Having a $100 buy-in allows me to buy into more leagues. My email is jhm10@fsu.edu so please send me an invite when the league starts up. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Justin

Hey guys,

I was originally in for the $250 but I like this even better. I'd prefer 8-category instead of 9 but I'll do the 9. Having a $100 buy-in allows me to buy into more leagues. My email is jhm10@fsu.edu so please send me an invite when the league starts up. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Justin

Sorry for the offtopic question but what's this 'G' on your avatar? I have seen a lot people with a same one the last few days..

I never got an email.

ohnojohnnyboi@hotmail.com

Sorry JR I meant in the old thread I created a while back, to bring them here. There were only 4 people there (me, stifle, moss and another guy). Don't worry there is room for you too bro!