Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slimswol

Use the #1 waiver on M Jones, Starks or Freeman?

All,

I have the # 1 waiver and it doesn't reset. Should I use my #1 waiver on Matt Jones, Starks or D. Freeman or sit tight and keep the number #1 waiver until an entire year impact player pops up?

Matt Jones might be that guys but he will be in a RBBC all year...thoughts?

matt jones or freeman, starks will be benched once lacy comes back

freeman will be in a rbbc all year long since he can catch and is in a high octane offense

matt jones looks better than freeman but its hard to trust somebody in the redskins offense, and matt jones won't be starter worthy unless morris gets hurt until then he seems like an iffy flex option

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542183

It's down to either stand pat and keep the #1 or pick up Matt Jones or Freeman. Anyone else have opinions?

Use it on Jones. Starks is only a couple week fill in and not worth a #1 waiver unless you are desperate for a RB.

I have the same decision as you - very tough call. I'm leaning toward Jones and he'll probably be the pick up but there's something to be said for a 2-3 week sure fire rb 1.

I wouldn't use the waiver claim so you might not get any of them but once waivers clear I'd try to get Jones first, then Starks (Lacy might have a setback or get injured again, in which case Starks is a RB1), then Freeman last.

both rbs got 15 plus carries for the skins so even though it is a RBBC right now, hes still touching the ball a ton. Morris is garbage as well so its just a matter of time. Jones for me.

I'd use it on Jones.

Even though I have Freeman I feel like they dont trust him to run the ball like they do Coleman. He will get you some recieving yards and maybe a TD if you are lucky but hes not a true running back. Tevin Colemans problem is the opposite - they don't trust him to catch the ball. I understand he's hurt so Freeman would still have value as a flex but not a flex play I'm high on at the moment.

I would use it on Jones. Lacy's injury doesn't sound that serious, so unless you're a Lacy owner, you can scratch Starks off. Freeman looks like the clear #2 in Atlanta with a healthy Coleman, who admittedly is going to miss a few weeks with those ribs, but I still prefer Jones's upside. They're both going to be in somewhat of a RBBC this year, but Washington's offense is much more run-based, which is another factor favoring Jones.

Thanks for the help on mine!

I would hold the waiver until there is an absolute player that can be trusted. All of the names you highlighted come with risks.

Thanks for helping with mine.

go get jones he is slowly getting closer to that lead back role, a couple more duds from alf and its his

id use it on Jones, if he shows out for the next couple weeks i can see morris losing job or being limited, morris is in a contract year and is easily expendable if jones shows out

Same situation as you can see I went zero back in the sig draft.

I'm leaning on holding my waiver since there are a lot of cuffs on the wire in my 10 teamer. You never know. I'd grab Jones first off of free agency though if he cleared but he won't.

I think the skins will be the same ol skins for at least 10 games out of 16 and I already missed out on one of their 6 wins this past Sunday oh well. They won't be able to run the ball and control clock when they are back to getting blown out in those other games.