Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lowrider121

Waiver Wire Help

I am sitting at #4 in waiver claims tonight and looking at who to target. I will be dropping Ryan Mathews for a RB, just which one? Yesterday I was thinking of going after James Stark but it looks like Lacy is going to be playing this next week. So wondering if he is still worth a claim. Also Devonta Freeman is available and am now thinking to try and get him since Coleman is looking like he will be out a week or two. Also someone that popped up on my radar this week is Dexter McCluster. I haven't looked into him much, but he out touched Sankey this week. Is he worth dropping Mathews for?

On to WR. Travis Benjamin, is he worth dropping any of my WR's for? Week 1 was OK, but week 2 was great.

Kicker, I have Cody Parkey, but am looking at Robbie Gould. Parkey got me 5 and 6 points week 1 and 2. Gould has 14 points 2 weeks in a row. Is he worth dropping Parkey for?

Also to pre-answer a question, dropping Julius Thomas only free's up a spot for a kicker or a Defense. So I am not going to drop him yet.

If the waiver order resets every week, then I would probably drop Matthews for Freeman and leave the WRs and kickers alone. If it's a rolling waiver order, then I'm ignoring everyone completely and waiting for a better use of my waiver priority.

Thanks for the help on mine!