Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

itdiestoday

12 Team Yahoo H2H Fantasy Baseball Money League

Looking for 5 more managers for a competitive H2H Money League. The league is in it's 3rd year running. The 7 managers already signed up are all returning players and those who have won prizes in past seasons can testify that i am fair and do payout.

The settings are basically identical to a Yahoo Public League. Same 10 scoring categories (BA, R, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, W, Sv, K) and the roster sizes and player positions are also the same. Only really difference is that there's a 70 move transaction limit to prevent excessive player streaming.

A live draft is currently set for the Saturday evening prior to the start of the season (March 22nd) though the time/date can be adjusted to suit everyones needs once the league is full.

Buy-in is $100 (PayPal is the preferred method of payment, though i can also accept a check) and payout distribution is as follows:

1st Place: $600

2nd Place: $200

3rd Place: $100

Regular Season Winner: $300

It's always an active and competitive league. If you might be interested, feel free to sign up and take a look using the registration details below:

League ID: 173743

Password: baseball

Any questions, just reply to this post or email me at requiem-for-a-dream@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Looking for 5 more managers for a competitive H2H Money League. The league is in it's 3rd year running. The 7 managers already signed up are all returning players and those who have won prizes in past seasons can testify that i am fair and do payout.

The settings are basically identical to a Yahoo Public League. Same 10 scoring categories (BA, R, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, W, Sv, K) and the roster sizes and player positions are also the same. Only really difference is that there's a 70 move transaction limit to prevent excessive player streaming.

A live draft is currently set for the Saturday evening prior to the start of the season (March 22nd) though the time/date can be adjusted to suit everyones needs once the league is full.

Buy-in is $100 (PayPal is the preferred method of payment, though i can also accept a check) and payout distribution is as follows:

1st Place: $600

2nd Place: $200

3rd Place: $100

Regular Season Winner: $300

It's always an active and competitive league. If you might be interested, feel free to sign up and take a look using the registration details below:

League ID: 173743

Password: baseball

Any questions, just reply to this post or email me at requiem-for-a-dream@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

real* B)

Oh, and in case there's any confusion, even though the league's been running 3 years, there are no keepers. It's a complete re-draft format.

Please let me know if you're interested. You can register a team and take a look first without immediately committing to play.

2 Spots Left. Contact me fast if you're interested.

Hi-

Just added my team to your league. Please let me know any pertinent info.

Thanks...

Mike Carson

Planet Jellyleg