Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyBoy

Terrence Jones 2015-2016 Season Outlook

day off tomorrow. anyone knows how bad the injury is? damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Jones....the god of weird/freak injuries :wacko:

Eyelid injury now? LOL...jeez man.

For what it's worth, no this does not seem like a serious injury at all. Just think 1 game off prob be it.

Lol this guy is a joke, why did I pick him up again this year...

Can we say he is injury-prone?

Terrence Jones.....Soft as tissue paper if not softer.....

I think he is somewhat injury-prone but it isn't fair to tack this one onto him. He got wacked in the face for Christ's sake.

Ridiculous.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have a long enough leash to go through another period of injuries and missed games.. Harrell has played really well, Capela has played really well, and Donatas (who took his spot as the starting 4) will be back soon.

In regards to potential and ability, he's easily a top 40-50 player. But these freak injuries, plus the depth they have at the 4 makes me just smh at him, at least just for now.

Man, this guy is just ridiculous. BBM has him projected for Top-40 value, but it's so tempting to drop him right now.

He's snake bitten. Had the perfect opportunity to solidify the pf position to start the season. Instead he has been inconsistent and now injuried with Montiejunas come back right around the corner.

Relax. He's a lock for top 70 value...his problem is just that he's had freak injuries that have made owners sour because they've never see him put up that value for any extended length of time. Of all the players you could cut, this guy isn't one. Forget about Monti, he's nothing but a bench bum. T Jones is going to play out of his mind this year so he can get paid.

I'm sure if TJones just plays 28-32 minutes a game, he'll put up top 50 value. he just needs to avoid ridiculous injuries like this.

The only heartening thing here is that the Rockets have been completely trash without him (not saying he's the missing link but simply that they havent found a better option without him). Dropping right now is pretty insane unless you're in a super shallow league.

Can someone explain to me why we're all waiting on this guy? I remember him as an under the radar top 70 guy, like has been mentioned in this thread, but if you look at the numbers it's head-scratching.

12-13 - rookie year, played 19 games, stats were bad.

13-14 - played 76 games, 27 mpg, 12 pts, 7 rebs, 1 ast, .7 stl, 1.3 blk, .9 to, 54% FG, 60% FT

14-15 - played 33 games, 27 mpg, same stats but slightly more blocks (up to 1.8).

Now his per-36 numbers are really nice, but he won't get those kind of minutes with all the bigs on this team. Am I missing out on guys right now to hold out for 12 pts and 7 rebs? Can anyone talk me off the ledge here? What am I not seeing in the numbers?

^1.8blks with high FG and almost no TO's from someone who can be slot into SF in some leagues is insane

Can someone explain to me why we're all waiting on this guy? I remember him as an under the radar top 70 guy, like has been mentioned in this thread, but if you look at the numbers it's head-scratching.

13-14 - played 76 games, 27 mpg, 12 pts, 7 rebs, 1 ast, .7 stl, 1.3 blk, .9 to, 54% FG, 60% FT

14-15 - played 33 games, 27 mpg, same stats but slightly more blocks (up to 1.8).

Now his per-36 numbers are really nice, but he won't get those kind of minutes with all the bigs on this team. Am I missing out on guys right now to hold out for 12 pts and 7 rebs? Can anyone talk me off the ledge here? What am I not seeing in the numbers?

You are missing the 2 stocks with good ft%. If he can stay healthy, he will be solid. thats the only issue.

You are missing the 2 stocks with good ft%. If he can stay healthy, he will be solid. thats the only issue.

60% FT

60% FT

pretty sure he meant fg%