Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shakennbake

Gronk Trade Again LOL WHIR :)

So now this is the last deal I receive Charles, Foster, Sanders and Bennett and I give up Hill, Gronk, Watkins and Ameer

Never suggest giving up Gronk, but on this one, do it. Like, now.

If you could do the deal without giving up Stewart or letting go of a lesser option, than I would definitely consider the deal. Bennett is a suitable replacement for gronk given how few are actually worth rostering an entire season. Foster obviously has top 10 upside rest of the season and Sanders is an improvement over your other WRs. All you're giving up is Gronk who of course is amazing but also human. I'd consider trading him while you can still get half a persons team with one player.

Also if you dealt gronk for a surplus of great options, no one says you can't make a second move to go out and get Greg Olsen or Kelce or Graham. You could very easily recoup your losses and much more

So now this is the last deal I receive Charles, Foster, Sanders and Bennett and I give up Hill, Gronk, Watkins and Ameer

This.

It's tough to give up Gronk, but for that deal I think I would. I'm not a big fan of Bennett, but with Cutler out for a few weeks, Bennett may be the safety net for Clausen. You are getting Charles in the deal (which I'm sure was drafted before Gronk). Foster hopefully returns to form and if he does you have 2 stud RBs

I'd do this one...

That's crazy, almost an entire team. I need to get Gronk next year for Trade value.

You upgrade your RB1, RB2, and WR2.

So you go from:

- Hill to Charles (win)

- Abdullah to Foster (win)

- Watkins to Sanders (win)

- Gronk to Bennett (loss)

= Why would the other owner do that?

Yeah I couldn't possibly turn that down. Not really sure how anyone can turn that down. Is Gronk gonna score 300 more points than Bennett?

I own Gronk in 1 league out of 3. To be honest only because he fell to me. I didn't aggressively plan on drafting a TE (Gronk) and or think he would fall to me in any league. Now out of all three leagues, my absolute most favorite team is...the one with Gronk. Long story short answer. Keep Gronk. Thanks for mine.

im wary on foster

always has some lower body injury goin on. no doubt hes a top rb when playing and healthy, but he always has some injury lingering the last couple years

id stay w/ gronk

This.

DUDE!!! How haven't you done this lol. He's giving you a treasure trove. Sanders will be fine. He runs those under neath routes that will be Mannings bread and butter with his arm strength deteriorating. And Charles and Foster is a supreme RB duo. Bennett is no gronk, but he's a serviceable TE.

This.

DUDE!!! How haven't you done this lol. He's giving you a treasure trove. Sanders will be fine. He runs those under neath routes that will be Mannings bread and butter with his arm strength deteriorating. And Charles and Foster is a supreme RB duo. Bennett is no gronk, but he's a serviceable TE.

So you go from:

- Hill to Charles (win)

- Abdullah to Foster (win)

- Watkins to Sanders (win)

- Gronk to Bennett (loss)

= Why would the other owner do that?

The owner is a huge Pat's fan and wants Gronk really bad which I dont get why he didnt draft him in the first round like I did if he liked him so much

The second offer you mentioned seems extremely fair. With the QB situation in Buffalo you don't know what you'll get from Watkins, with Hill he might not be the starter if he fumbles again and Foster when healthy is a pretty big upgrade to Adbullah. The only downside is going from Gronk to Bennett although Bennett is a very good alternative.

Gronk is too much of a game changer imo. I'd have to be blown away with a trade offer to let him go. Hold tight until you get an offer that knocks your socks off.

Edit...Just saw the second offer. This is a much better trade I would probably run with. Huge RB upgrade and good WR upgrade. Abdullah to Foster is a wash as you don't know what you are getting from Foster post injury. You are obviously down grading Te in this deal. Id say pull the trigger on this one.

Foster is Halarious. He's a year old coming off a soft tissue surgery. But People think defenses aren't ready for him. I'd pass. Gronk is a true BEAST!! He might hit 20 TOUCHDOWNS. And Brady is pimping defenses. Sanders is good. But Peyton just might RUN out of gas, soon. #Gronk

I think your team is really solid. Hill had 1 bad game....not time to sell.

Depending on matchups, playing Murray or Stewart as your RB2 is nice.

Julio as the rock, Matthews as the target monster (production can only go up), and Watkins as the one question mark.

Gronk = fantasy MVP

Personally I might just stay with your roster for another 2 weeks before exploring a trade (hard to do, I know...trading is fun!)

I own both Charles and Gronk in my competitive league. Nothing more fun than watching Gronk shred defenses on Sunday.

Foster is Halarious. He's a year old coming off a soft tissue surgery. But People think defenses aren't ready for him. I'd pass. Gronk is a true BEAST!! He might hit 20 TOUCHDOWNS. And Brady is pimping defenses. Sanders is good. But Peyton just might RUN out of gas, soon. #Gronk

Even if Foster does get hurt it's not a bad trade, he's getting a top 5 WR a top 5 RB and a top 5 TE.

If Foster does stay healthy he's a top 5 RB whenever he returns. With Foster, Charles, Julio Jones, Jordan Matthews and Emmanuel Sanders, he probably wouldn't even need to play a tight end.. This trade absolutely improves his team

And at the beginning of last season Gronkowski was considered one of the most injury prone players in football. Because he played a full season for the first time since 2011 he's not injury prone?