Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spundin

South Park

Wed @ 10PM....

NEW YORK, March 10, 2008 – Cartman’s routine tonsillectomy goes horribly wrong in an all-new episode of "South Park." Coming off record ratings in season 11 and the now infamous “Imaginationland” trilogy, “South Park” returns for its 12th season with seven all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, March 12 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL. Fans will be able to download the uncensored version of each new episode from the 12th season on iTunes, xBox LIVE and Amazon Unbox.

The face of South Park could change forever when Eric Cartman is diagnosed with an incurable disease in the premiere episode, entitled “Tonsil Trouble.” When the support Cartman is counting on falls short, he has to take matters into his own hands.

me thinks the voice of cartman doesn't want in anymore... and this will introduce his new voice

me thinks the voice of cartman doesn't want in anymore... and this will introduce his new voice

call that an Epic Fail statement.... one I can't believe I just didn't realize. Trey does his voice, and he CLEARLY is not leaving.

That would be quite interesting. I got my tivo set for it.

damn, i got a meeting, won't be able to c it

booooooo

What meeting is at 10 EST at night?

15 minutes.... Cartoon Wars I is on now, definately a good episode to start the night

8 min...and in response to RSD (dont feel like quoting) its just for a carnival comin' up!

8 min...and in response to RSD (dont feel like quoting) its just for a carnival comin' up!

damn, thats a late meeting... oh well. Hopefully it will be on tomorrow so you can catch the rerun

aidsburger in paradise

I used to watch South Park, not so much anymore

I did the opposite. I hadn't watched it since freshman year of college(ten years ago, wow). I've been DVR'ing all the repeats on Comedy Central. They're like new episodes for me, some of them are pretty awesome.

Just caught the replay.....pretty funny.

Nothing that they have Cartman do surprises me anymore.

Just caught the replay.....pretty funny.

Nothing that they have Cartman do surprises me anymore.

I really didn't see it coming... I thought it was going to be similar to the Ginger Kids episode.. but his mouth? really? at least inject it. haha can't wait for next week

Cureburger in paradise! Yes I said it twice haha. Good episode.

I really didn't see it coming... I thought it was going to be similar to the Ginger Kids episode.. but his mouth? really? at least inject it. haha can't wait for next week

He'd have woken up if Cartman injected him. I love that Kyle's response is to break everything Cartman owns.

Mr Maky - You can't just going around giving your diseaes to other children, mmmmkay?

haha good episode.

"I dont like using banks, so i sleep with all of my money"