Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spundin

South Park

It wasn't as good as last week's. I busted up at the beginning when they showed the initial picture of Britney in the forest & how they said they had censored the parts that were offensive. I'm trying to figure out still what movie they were making fun of towards the end for the whole harvest thing. I think it might have been The Wicker Man but I'm not positive.

It was the wickerman, yea. But there was an old short story/poem that the wicker man was based on. I never saw the wickerman, but I read the short story and it was pretty much right on par with that. And it was a terrible story. I hate freshman year required english courses...

It was the wickerman, yea. But there was an old short story/poem that the wicker man was based on. I never saw the wickerman, but I read the short story and it was pretty much right on par with that. And it was a terrible story. I hate freshman year required english courses...

That's what I figured. I never saw or read the book either but my friend did send me this clip on youtube of it. Not the exact one, but you get the point of it.

This week's episode...

In a South Park homage to the 1981 film, “Heavy Metal”, the boys are trying to get Kenny off the latest drug craze that’s captured the junior high and under set.

not in the least

Yea I thought they did and then they had tryouts for the new friend to fill Kenny's spot which is why Butters has been on

Yea I thought they did and then they had tryouts for the new friend to fill Kenny's spot which is why Butters has been on

No he came back. That was back in season 5 that he died and they replaced him, but he came back shortly after and only gets killed a couple times a season now. They also made him slightly more understandable.

No he came back. That was back in season 5 that he died and they replaced him, but he came back shortly after and only gets killed a couple times a season now. They also made him slightly more understandable.

Oh, ok, I should prolly stop watching re-runs then huh

Oh, ok, I should prolly stop watching re-runs then huh

Nah, they have some good ones without kenny. Freak strike is great, they put balls on butters' chin

Nah, they have some good ones without kenny. Freak strike is great, they put balls on butters' chin

Hahahaha, I love that one

Hahahaha, I love that one

we found out one guy was faking. Lobster boy wasn't a freak at all. He was a lobster. So we boiled him.

My fav episode if the Scott Tinnerman one, when he makes Parents Chili

Thats my brother's favorite. I love the underpants gnomes episode, and dodgeball.

Thats my brother's favorite. I love the underpants gnomes episode, and dodgeball.

Oh wow, I forgot about the dodgeball one, I like that one to. Pip tears some new anuses

Oh wow, I forgot about the dodgeball one, I like that one to. Pip tears some new anuses

'don't call me frenchie you a**hole!'

I think two of my favorites are the World of Warcraft episode and then the "Woodland Critter Christmas" episode.

I also like the Scott Tinnerman Must Die episode.

There are a ton of great episodes.

Haven't been too impressed with the first two since they came back on the air. They were OK, but definitely not gut busters like some of their episodes last season.

I think two of my favorites are the World of Warcraft episode and then the "Woodland Critter Christmas" episode.

I also like the Scott Tinnerman Must Die episode.

There are a ton of great episodes.

Haven't been too impressed with the first two since they came back on the air. They were OK, but definitely not gut busters like some of their episodes last season.

The whole idea of Cartman intentionally giving someone HIV is hilarious, how he did it made the whole episode.

WOW episode is great too.... 'mom, mom, bathroom! bathroom!'

The whole idea of Cartman intentionally giving someone HIV is hilarious, how he did it made the whole episode.

WOW episode is great too.... 'mom, mom, bathroom! bathroom!'

AIDSburger in Paradise.....

and...."Wasting Away because of AIDS and stuff..."

Classic Buffet!

AIDSburger in Paradise.....

and...."Wasting Away because of AIDS and stuff..."

Classic Buffet!

Are you sure?

I like the one with the whale and how they have to get it into space...Then as the credits role, the whale is dead on the moon..I was crackin up

I like the one with the whale and how they have to get it into space...Then as the credits role, the whale is dead on the moon..I was crackin up

What season was that?

What season was that?

I have no idea, I think it was the first episode of it though and the name of the episode is the name of the whale I think. Like Wilzyack or something like that

What season was that?

last of the 10th I believe Wylzyx something to that effect