Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WalleyWorld

Second year dynasty needs owners

invite out. i have one team left and need one more good owner. Duffs Marauders is my last open team and has the 6th overall pick in our rookie draft.

Need 1, anyone interested?

Dude it's not fair I actually really liked being in the league why did you kick me out I got my roommate in because you needed someone else to control a team I got you someone did you a favour and I get kicked out I don't find that right man .. I want my team back then cancel the trade that he made with me I don't care I worked hard for those freaken trades stayed up nights negotiating check the emails we sent back and forth like 20 of them like wtf how do you think Im cheating I ans myself on emails are you serious dude I want my Montreal team back I worked hard at it to make my team strong you can't just kick me out why don't you hear me out and hear my side it's really not fair I even made trades with other people it's not like I traded only with one person how is that fair ...

Dude I know you gave my team to someone else that sucks you must do the right thing leave me my team and take my roommate out for all I care I was there first I had convos and trade options with you even and you seemed chill why would you just assume something and kick me out when I did. Nothing wrong I negotiated trades if you didn't like the trade come talk to me and say something you don't just kick me out