Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bklynmyke

New ESPN dynasty league starting needs 11 active hockey lovers...

Have been playing fantasy hockey for about 20 years I finally decided to try my hand at creating my own league. It's a dynasty league with 12 teams and this is the first season so a fresh draft and no joining a team that was built by someone else. Large rosters and a ton of keepers. Please leave email and I'll send an invite A.S.A.P. Looking to draft A.S.A.P. but also want as many people to show up for the draft as possible so when you leave your email also please leave a list of what days and times are good for you to draft. I'd like to draft by 10/7 as that is when the season begins. If we can draft today or tonight that's even better. I'm looking for active owners which simply means an owner that will set his or her line-ups every day. Owners that are inactive for a long period of time will be replaced. If someone recognizes a team that has become inactive please let me know. If you are going on a vacation or are sick or anything of that nature just let me know, try to set your line-ups in advance, and you'll not be replaced.I'll post a link to the league settings at the end of this rant. This is the league. If you don't like the settings or dynasty leagues or the fact that THIS IS NOT A MONEY LEAGUE then don't leave your email for an invite. Not saying that I'll never change anything but I've been in leagues where people join and immediately try to change everything knowing full well what that league was about. That never made any sense to me. Thanks for checking the league out and if there are any more questions after you read this and look at the settings just let me know.

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=53129

Please add uclapns@gmail.com.

However, I'm on the west coast and can't make a draft earlier than 6 pacific. I don't mind waiting until the weekend to draft and skipping the first week of the season. If it's a keeper, I'd rather participate in the draft and miss one week.

I'm sure we can work something out. If the draft ends up being during the week I'd think most people would want it later in the evening after work. Invite sent. Need 8 more.

It's starting to look like the draft will be held in the later part of the evening. That's fine with me. Invite sent although that .tw threw me a bit. Usually emails end with .com but is that .tw part of your email. That's how I sent it. If I messed up let me know and I'll resend invite. If the last 2 invites are accepted then we're halfway home. 6 owners down, 6 to go!

fantasyhockeychick@yahoo.ca

Anytime after 7pm EST is good for me to draft.