Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripper Collins

Who falls short

Out of these eight minor league guys who would be the top six...I need to trim 2 off my roster in a keeper league.

Porcello

Antonelli

De Los Santos

Marrero

Desmond jennings

Bowden

Poreda

Engel Beltre

Poreda fo sho....And then either Bowden or Beltre...Is your team strong on pitching or hitting? Leaning towards Bowden...

I have better hitting than pitching. My pitching is very young but it is a dynasty league so if I leave it alone in a couple years it could be a force. its a H2H league with 16 teams and 25 man rosters.

Webb, Cain, Gallardo, Lester, Bucholtz, Noah Lowery, Wakefield, Jay Bergman, Schmidt

How about your outfield?

You keep everyone in my league and with 16 teams and 25 man rosters its pretty tough to stack a team, my hiting is in pretty good shape I think.

C- Soto, Pierzynski, Y Molina

1B- Morneau, Sexson

2B- Pedroia, Jose Lopez

3B- Zimmerman, Lowell

SS- Hardy, Bartlett

LF- Dunn, Matthews Jr, Wily Mo Pena

CF- Ellsbury, Matthews JR

RF- Vlad, Willits

DH- Big Papi

I'd kick Engel Beltre to the curb then

Because you're a dynasty league, when you're in doubt, you're best served by taking the guys with the highest ceilings. As such, the no-brainers to keep are:

Porcello

Antello

De Los Santos

Jennings

Elite minor league talents (Antonelli due to his position).

Marrerro & Beltre offer the next caliber guys, high ceiling guys who are very projectable & thus more unpredictable.

Poreda & Bowden project as back to middle-rotation guys, so I'd drop 'em both. Because you want to hit the *home run* with your minors guys, I'd definitely keep Beltre - in 1-2 seasons, he could easily be a top 20 prospect with his skill set, he's just a ways off at 18 right now.