Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goodman1979

unique 20 team espn league needs 1 new owner

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=15407&teamId=1&seasonId=2016

This is season 6 for this league. Read the rules below. If they interest you and you think you have what it takes then leave your email address in order to receive invite to take the last spot in the league.

thank you!

20 Teams, 25 Weeks, 20 categories, Only 1 Winner

The rules are simple, there are 25 weeks in the NBA Season. At the conclusion of Week 7 (Monday, December 14th, 2015), the lowest ranked owner out of our 20 will be ELIMINATED and his players all placed on waivers. At the end of Week 8, the next lowest ranked owner in our standings will be removed from the league and his players put on waivers, and so on. This will continue until there are only 4 teams left at the start of Week 24. This will leave 1 1/2 Weeks at the end of the season to determine the winner. **-Noone will be eliminated at the conclusion of Week 16 which leads into the All-Star Break Weekend-**

If I am eliminated I will place my whole team on waivers and continue running the league as a host only. You need to prioritize your waiver list each week from best player to least player that you want because after each pickup you will drop to the bottom of the waiver order. In the event of a tiebreaker, the owner with the least amount of games played will be eliminated.

Be smart about who you pickup off of waivers because your waiver order will be very important in this league!

I will be very frequently checking each owner & their team to make sure they are active while they are still in the competition. If you become inactive at anytime you could be eliminated or replaced with a new owner. You will be allowed to stay on and view the whole season even after you are eliminated as long as you do not try to pickup players after your defeat. If this happens you will be permanently kicked out of the league.

Our Draft order is determined by how each returning team owner finished last season (1st-20th) and/or followed by the order in which new owners accepted their invite to takeover as a new owner this season.

Once we have a full league, I will post a poll on the League Manager's Poll located to the right of the LM note with some possible draft date/times. The majority vote will decide when our live draft is....

I would very much be interested in joining! This league sounds like a lot of fun and an interesting twist! Im in if you still have an open spot!

Email: Ryanfields16@gmail.com

We have three past owners who have not responded to any emails saying that they are returning this year so I am trying to find new owners for them. So technically we still have 3 openings. feel free to rename the team after accepting the invite. leave your email on here or on the league page chat box if you want in.

thank you!

we need 3 new owners leave your email for invite then we will be full up for a probable live draft sometime next weekend....

We got any fantasy players out there looking to try an active and competitive league like no other?

From the creator of NFL Points Survivor, MLB Rotosurvivor comes the return of NBA rotosurvivor. I promise you that there is no other league out there like this one. You can ask all of the returning owners, I always monitor the league and replace the inactive owners.

We need just 3 more owners. so leave your email address on here or on the league chat box that you can get to from the link above.

Live snake draft will be sometime next weekend.....

thank you!

your invite has been sent caparas, we had a couple other guys never respond to emails about returning so we still have 2 openings. get em while their still there gents. its first come first servie.

if you want in, leave your email address on here or the league chat box

thank you!

we have 1 open spot. leave your email to receive an invite to take the last spot.

thank you

draft will be saturday evening probably 9 or 10PM ET

now its looking like monday evening will probably be when our draft is

we need 1 more owner, leave your email address if you are interested in receiving an invite

we still need 1 owner. leave your email to receive invite if youre interested in the settings discussed above

thank you!

Any chance there is an entry fee and use LS? Seems like a lot of time and effort without a cash at the end for 1st.

we had someone bail because they are unable to make our draft. the auction draft is at 9:30pm tomorrow night. If you can make that and are interested in the settings above then leave your email address to receive the last invite

thank you!

sorry, wasting money on a fantasy league doesnt add up for me. many people like myself spend time on things for fun and free. i dont need to make money off of a league to have fun

leave your email if you want the last spot..

p.s.- i havent had a problem filling the for the last 5 years so i'm not the only one who enjoys a competitive free league