Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pandabear90

My Lineup Chances against Week 6 Opponent?! 100% WHIR

id matchup a better d/st but i like your lineup the way you have it

who would you suggest and is it safe to drop Chiefs ROS...

There Vikings, Patriots, Panthers, Bears, Jaguars, Steelers, Browns, Redskins, 49ers available.

I also have Falcons on my bench...

Who is good for ROS?

Start Jennings over Reddick, Hankerson over Wright (if Julio is out for the game), pick up Panthers D or start Falcons D

dump chiefs d for Patriots, and then Panthers, then Vikings if you can't get Pats D.

I might start Jennings over Riddick.

I'd do this.

My answer hasn't changed. Do this.

My answer still hasn't changed. Do this.

dump chiefs d for Patriots, and then Panthers, then Vikings if you can't get Pats D.

I'd do this.

My answer hasn't changed. Do this.

My answer still hasn't changed. Do this.

LOLLLLLL

id matchup a better d/st but i like your lineup the way you have it

who would you suggest and is it safe to drop Chiefs ROS...

There Vikings, Patriots, Panthers, Bears, Jaguars, Steelers, Browns, Redskins, 49ers available.

I also have Falcons on my bench...

Who is good for ROS?

the vikings may be the play being the first week w/o charles. but d/sts are always a tough pick.

ROS is tought just because they do have some favorable matchups but i've always gone with the personal preference in terms of keeping 2 dsts

I would dump Chiefs D for good. Get Panthers and play them. I like the rest. I think you look good enough to risk Riddick's possible downside. Thanks for mine, and good luck!

agreed

honestly i would go for Knile Davis if you can't get West. West is getting hyped like crazy but Davis has just as much opportunity.

agreed

honestly i would go for Knile Davis if you can't get West. West is getting hyped like crazy but Davis has just as much opportunity.

You guys trust Jennings more over Riddick...I mean I know Jennings is better but he just hasn't been putting up much really.

Is this PPR? If so, I'd keep Riddick in there. You've got a solid chance.

Drop the Chiefs, pick up the Patriots D.

Thanks for your help.

have you heard any updates on obj... he had a bad hammy. if he didn't play i'd say hankerson, but thats a thurs night game so hopefully you hear something, but if he doe splay i like your chances

agreed

You guys trust Jennings more over Riddick...I mean I know Jennings is better but he just hasn't been putting up much really.

my bad. i completely ignored the part about Jennings and Riddick. i'd take Riddick over Jennings. i agree with what he said about defense though.

Thanks for helping with mine.

I would change Kendall Wright. I would prefer Aiken as your FLEX if Smith Sr. will be out. If not I like Hank also more than K-Wright.

And I would not go with R. Jennings over Riddick. Your opponent has the better lineup for RBs (including his FLEX) so you can boom or bust with Riddick. But you will out play him with your wideouts and tight end in my opinion. But at the end QB, D/ST and K will decide your on paper nearly even matchup...

Panthers D for rest of the season?

Why is people mentioning Patriots D, it's going to be a shoot out with them and the colts this weekend lmaoooo?!

First and foremost, drop the d/st you have and pick up the panthers and patriots NOW

I'd take a hard look at starting jennings over riddick

I'd probably also start aiken over wright

I would think you are fine...your wrs...pending odb is healthy...and te are superior to his

Get rid of that Chiefs D ASAP! I'd roll with Minny against the Chiefs to be honest. That offense is going to be putrid now and Minnesota has some juicy matchups on the horizon.

I think your roster looks good as is and I REALLY like your chances this week. This must be a deep league if someone is starting Clay Harbor at TE? Good luck man, thanks for my response!