Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blainebruce

***$125 ESPN Snake Roto 12-team 8-cat LeagueSafe***

My brother and I will play for sure if the draft can be moved to 830 your time. ..We're in California and have a prior engagement at 730

Hey Squeezer, the draft will be held at 9:30 pm CST this Thursday, the 29th. I may be able to bump it up to 10pm CST but I can't make that promise & even if I could bump it, that will be the absolute latest. Thanks, Blaine

Only can promise 12 teams, to go to 14 we'd first have to get 12, then have all 12 members vote to agree on 14.

Only way, thanks.

Correction: THE DRAFT IS 8:30pm CST...BUT

I'll bump it to 9pm CST at least, I think that's a good, fair middle for all of us.

absknicks@yahoo.com if you have availability still.. can pay immediately upon joining

I'll send you the invitation & once we get the league filled, then we'll collect dues.

It's starting to fill up pretty fast, so we'll be there shortly.

5 joined. 2 invites sent today.

Halfway there, still have some spots

Just email

Blainebw9@yahoo.com for an invite

League update so far:

7 spots filled.

3 invites sent.

2 spots open.

If you're one of the ones that have been invited but haven't joined, I'd suggest doing so fairly quickly,

because once these 2 remaining open spots get filled, then your spot automatically becomes available if someone else wants in.

-Blaine

Interested. Can you send me a league link and an invite if you still have spots.

Thanks,

Prasant

9 spots are filled, 3 are pending invites so in theory we're full BUT if anyone else wants in at this point, let me know & I'll put you in one af the 3 pending spots that we have.

Once an invite is sent, can't sit on them too long, because you'll be replaced. You have to officially join.

Thanks