Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blainebruce

***$125 ESPN Snake Roto 12-team 8-cat LeagueSafe***

The league is now FULL.

Now, if you still have interest in joining this league, there could still be that possibility. Post your email below & I'll put you in as a "next in line."

There may still be a possibility of somebody not paying, maybe even 2 people, who knows & if that's the case, I'll plug you right in.

We want to have everybody paid by 7pm tomorrow & we all know we don't live in a perfect world...so...umm

Good luck to everybody!

Can you link the LeagueSafe page here or via PM?

We've had a few spots just come open, so if you want in, give me your e-mail & I'll send you an invitation.

Draft is tomorrow night at 9pm CST.

He doesn't say in the post but leaguesafe is set to commissioner allocation only acted like a real jerk when some of us asked to change to majority vote. When on a rant telling us to leave if we didn't like it so we did why spots opened up. Just thought u all should know.

This league is majority of the vote, it was setup incorrectly, & would not let me change it once I set it up. We have since refunded the money, & setup a new one.

The current LS is MAJORITY vote & by the way nobody went on a rant but you.

You were told to leave or get a refund, that was your only options given by LS.

If I remember correctly, wasn't your team name 'f--- you'?

Yeah, we don't want anybody like that in out league anyways.

I was far from ranting I actually said I'm not trying to offend you or insult you but have been ripped off on leaguesafe before can u change and u said. I'm not changing it go delete yourself if u don't like it who acts like that Your loss I'm a active owner till the end win or lose ready to pay and you'll get flakes and bailers instead. Not gonna fight on a message board and I'm Vietnamese my last name is phuck but thanks for being racist.

Okay League update, we still have a few spots available but even a few more who haven't paid yet. With the exception of a couple, whom already made arrangements, the league still has some openings.

We will be drafting TONIGHT at 9pm CST.

If you want in, drop your email below & I'll send you an invitation.

Got 1 spot left (but a few slow to pay) so if you're looking to join a league & want to draft TONIGHT, then put your e-mail below & I'll send you an invitation.

B.

looks good. 6 have payed so far. Seems like some of the managers don't have league safe accounts. Gotta get on them about that. looking forward to the draft

Got a couple late on paying so first come first serve, they will be bumped. Draft is TONIGHT at 9pm CST & everyone needs to be paid an hour before then.

If you want to join a league & are READY to pay, drop your email & you're in & they're out.

B.