Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LiquidSno

King Of The Mountain - 2008---Fast Live Draft in 5 Days!!

Looking for three serious players to join this competitive returning keeper league in it's 4th year running.

Here's the scoop.

League Name: King of the Mountain

League #8183

10 Teams

Fantasy Point Style

Private League

League Password: tekk

Fast Live Draft on Saturday, 3/22 at High Noon

Here are the potential keepers from the 3 available teams (you can keep 4 players)

Team #3 - David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez, Alfonso Soriano, Dan Haren, Jose Valverde

Team #6 - Jimmy Rollins, Aaron Harang, Dice-K, Magglio Ordonez, Takashi Saito, John Smoltz

Team #7 - Josh Beckett, Carlos Beltran, Justin Morneau, Brian Roberts, Miguel Tejada

Team 3 has the 1st pick, Team 7 has the 4th pick and Team 6 has the 8th pick in the draft.

Don't waste time looking for a good league. This is as good as it gets. Come show your skills and see if you have what it takes to be the King.

Any questions let me know--Hope to see you there.

What is the buy-in for the league? Also, can you send me the other teams keeprs. I would be interested in Team 3. Possibly #6.

What is the buy-in for the league? Also, can you send me the other teams keeprs. I would be interested in Team 3. Possibly #6.

They charge $39.99 for the season, but they give you two separate teams instead of just one. Not all of the teams in the league have selected their keepers yet, so I won't be able to give you a list.

The site offers a few different formats of fantasy baseball. The one this league is under would be Full Count format. So if you go to www.sandbox.com hit fantasy baseball and then full count. You will find the league in there.