Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RealCoolFantasyNoob

Pick A Flex (WHIR 100%)

first team in sig

Golden Tate (vs. Chi)- i was nearly about to drop him but then i realized the Lions have had all terrible matchups so far for WRs (Ari, Sea, Den last 3 weeks. first 2 weeks SD and Min who are pretty damn good too). could this be a possible bounce back game for Tate? double digits can't be too much to ask for can it?

Duke Johnson (vs. Den)- not really feeling him this week with the matchup, especially in non-PPR. Denver gives up most of it's points against RBs though which could mean they'll be focusing on the run more. Crowell had pretty good numbers last 2 games though. EDIT: just realized Crowell is questionable. things looking pretty good for Duke now i think.

Alshon Jeffery (@Det)- Yahoo says he's an upside WR2 tomorrow :wacko::unsure:. i'm not sure about that at all but i think it's possible he can have respectable game.

LeSean McCoy (vs. Cin)- there's no word on whether he'll be on a snap count yet. if he's on a snap count i will bench him for sure. but no snap count, i think he's sort of a boom or bust type guy. might just be a decoy.

Free Agents:

Theo Riddick- he's questionable but i kinda like him. i don't think last week was just a fluke.

Marquess Wilson- Eddie Royal is questionable, Bennett questionable (but looking more doubtful right now), and Jeffery sort of a question mark. possible double digits again tomorrow?

Reuben Randle- Odell Beckham questionable.

Martavis Bryant- yes he's a FA. i'm not so sure about him with Vick but could surprise us.

Jeffery is the best option if he plays. If not, I like Duke Johnson. I think he's a sneaky play for this week and I've been thinking about using him in all my Fanduel leagues along with a few other cheap RBs because nobody seems to like him but things are lining up pretty well for him to succeed.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=553156#entry5880662

Alshon, no doubt. But if he's out again, I'd roll with Randle on Monday. Eli and him started to build the chemistry, and with OBJ truly questionable, he seems like the one to possibly give you the edge.

Thanks for your help with mine, brother!

Cheers!

Jeffrey if active, if not flip a coin between the first 2 either one should have a floor of 4-5 points. No idea on McCoy he said he wouldn't play until 100% but who knows.