Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shakennbake

Gurley Trade PPR WHIR

This is a ten team full point PPR league and the owner of Julio offered me Julio and Foster for my Gurley and Dez and for some reason I think im overthinking it, I should just pull the trigger right? It helps me right now this season but after that Gurley could turn into a top 3 back what do you guys think? Any help is appreciated

is this a keeper league? if its a keeper league i want gurley and dez. if not and you are going for the win this season which is probably your goal, julio and foster easy

is this a keeper league? if its a keeper league i want gurley and dez. if not and you are going for the win this season which is probably your goal, julio and foster easy

It is a keeper league and im 4-2 this season which helps but I got Gurley for a 5th rounder so its tough

Have never played in a keeper league, but right now I would value Julio and Foster above Gurly and Dez for sure. I would do that trade.

Yeah, I do that too. Gurly's been really good for all of two games. Dez still comes back without a quarterback and a gimpy foot. I like Foster and Julio side of that deal in a big way.

There is no way I do that trade in a keeper.

Foster is done in a season or two, Gurley has a lot to go and could be the #1 RB in the NFL for years to come.

Foster is done in a season or two, Gurley has a lot to go and could be the #1 RB in the NFL for years to come.

That is my thinking and the worst part is I'm facing this team this week so if I keep Gurley and Dez I pretty much am going to lose since he has Hopkins and M Bryant already

I kind of love Gurley, and see Julio and the entire Falcons team coming back down to earth. Thanks for the help.

I would stay put unless you are desperate at wide receiver.

I haven't seen enough from Foster to say whether he is going to return to putting up mid to high end RB1 numbers. He probably will get into a run of big performances, but so far he hasn't done a great deal. Whereas Gurley has had two big weeks and the Rams are going to continue to feed him the ball. So I prefer Gurley right now and long term since it's a keeper league.

Julio and Dez are pretty even when both are healthy and playing with their regular quarterback. Julio gives you production right now, but Dez will come on strong when he is back and Romo is back.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=554157

I have no expierence in a keeper league. But I think it depends on your record right now and whether you need a WR right now. Personally i'd pull the trigger. I like Julios and Fosters upside a little more this year.

That is my thinking and the worst part is I'm facing this team this week so if I keep Gurley and Dez I pretty much am going to lose since he has Hopkins and M Bryant already

I wouldn't sweat this week in a keeper league enough to make a trade. How many do you keep?

We can keep up to two players in whatever rounds they were drafted in and I have Demaryious Thomas as well but hes on a bye

I am extremely high on Gurley, and I would still do this in a redraft.

I might still do it in keeper but it depends what keeper rules are. What will cost you to keep Gurley next year? Year after? Year after that? If it's minimal damage to keep him for 3-4 years then I'm not doing it. Julio is gonna cost you a 1st rounder I'm assuming.

I'd stay put...Gurley is a beast and hopefully you can tread water with playoffs in reach until Dez is back (with Romo)...at that point i think you'll be better off down the stretch. Julio is a monster but is banged up and Foster is a shell of his former self, lacks any explosion/elusiveness now.

thanks for help with mine.

We can keep up to two players in whatever rounds they were drafted in and I have Demaryious Thomas as well but hes on a bye

Two players isn't that many. Considering that it's a full point ppr, I might think about countering with Gurley and Dez for his DeAndre Hopkins depending on your running back depth and where he drafted Hopkins.

Knowing a bit more about your roster, the original trade you posted isn't that crazy if you think you can make a run at winning the league this year. You could always keep DT and Julio next season.

Gurley in the 5th though...he'll probably be a first round pick next season....

Our lineups this week if i dont make the move are my team

QB- Matt Ryan

RB- Todd Gurley

RB- Lamar Miller

WR- Dez if he plays if not T Williams

WR- Jordan Matthews

WR- Andre Johnson

TE- Jimmy Graham

His team is

QB- Tom Brady

RB- Arian Foster

RB- Christine Michael

WR- Hopkins

WR- Julio

WR- M Bryant

TE- Charles Clay

The only thing that helps as well is both Dez and Gurley both had their bye weeks and Julio and Foster still have theirs coming up so I get an extra week of theirs