Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shakennbake

Gurley Trade PPR WHIR

if you wan't to win and go all in this year pull the trigger for that trade...but stay put if you think you can stick with what you have already. thank you for your help with mine man.

I would do the trade...........If Foster stays healthy, then you clearly made out

Thanks for mine

Thanks for your input on my topic.

I have never played in a keeper league. Jones and Foster have more valuable this year than Gurley and Dez. Who knows exactly when Dez will come back and if that fifth toe holds up when he starts cutting on live action.

No way I'd make the trade in a keeper league. Gurley is killer value for that draft position. I'd probably just eat the loss. Fez is gonna be back pretty soon. Today they said he has a chance to play this week. Granted, no Romo, but look at Hopkins QB. Thanks for the help.

Julio and Foster havent finished a season in a while, I expect them to regress with their age and lingering injuries.

Dez is getting Romo back and Gurley is a featured back with a run first team.

I would make that trade!

Depends if you want to win this year...You tank this year with gurley and Dez...You win this year with Julio and Foster...Your choice.

I'm developing a major crush on Gurley, maybe its the St. Louis fan in me. Normally I'd say keep Gurley, but I'm hesitant about Dez' injury.

If you're confident Dez will be OK, I'd hold. I'd prob at least wait til after the weekend. Gurley's value should only increase after thrashing Cle

Thanks for the help on mine.

I would hold onto Gurley only because of the keeper league (honestly, I don't have much experience with keeper leagues).

I would do the trade! Gurley is a monster. In a keeper league he has a lot of value!!

Thanks for the help!

Julio and Foster are very safe very solid players guaranteed to put up points. Gurley is a solid player imo but much less proven. Accept

agreed. of course, choosing to go for a conservative versus a riskier play depends on what you think your chances are this season.

thanks for the help with mine; sorry i couldn't help more but i've never played a keeper and i don't wanna give you bad advice :P

In a keeper, I would stick with Gurley. Some are saying it is only two games, but he was a top 10 pick for a reason. He is special. Next year, and every year after, you have an rb1 for a fifth rounder. That is how you build a dynasty. If it wasn't keeper, I would do it though.

I'd rather have Gurley. Kid could easily be the #1 RB by next year.

redraft league i pull the trigger. keeper league gurley has the potential for unreal value in the 5th round, i stay put

In redraft I'd pull the trigger. In keeper I'd keep Gurley.

Thanks with mine.

Redraft yes

Keeper No

Gurley has a TON of upside moving forward, and plays for a team that is dedicated to the run.

Dez is still a top 5 WR in this league, and will continue to when he returns.

Foster, while good this year, is on his last licks. His tread is getting very thin.

Julio is a stud, just like Dez..enough said.

The downgrade from Foster to Gurley, isn't worth the 'upgrade' from Dez to Julio

Best of luck

It depends on your roster. I would keep Gurley and Dez since both have a lot of years left in the NFL, Foster is on his way out, probably having 3 years max.

If you can afford having Dez in the bench because of the injury at least one more week thenk don't do the trade. If you desperetaly need a WR then do it.

Thanks for mine

Take it for sure. Gurley is very good but I'm also trying to unload Dez. You're getting a good haul in return.

Thanks for mine!