Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shakennbake

Gurley Trade PPR WHIR

There is no way I do that trade in a keeper.

Foster is done in a season or two, Gurley has a lot to go and could be the #1 RB in the NFL for years to come.

I agree with this. Real old school bell cow RBs like Gurley don't come around every year. You just don't see it anymore. Everything is RBBC.

Top flight WRs like Julio emerge every year. Look at Hopkins this year or Maclin last.

I think Julio finishes top Wr this year and he still has many ahead of him. I say do it, I am sure you can find value in the fifth going forward

Thanks for answering mine.

If it wasn't s keeper, I'd want Foster and Julio. Keeper league, definitely Gurly and Dez. It won't be long before Gurly is with Bell as the top pick in drafts. Dez and Julio about a wash.

Thanks for mine

I have never played in a keeper league, but if you're saying you can keep Gurley every year for a 5th round pick then that is amazing value. I think you should keep Gurley and have an advantage for future years. When Dez is back this years Dez/Gurley is still a great combo.

I think JJ and Foster help you win this year. Obviously, staying put helps you in future years. It's a fair trade so really it's up to you whether you want to cash in your chips to try and win this year, or go the long course.

Personally I prob wouldn't do it because I think your team is already strong enough to give you a chance this year with good luck.

Thanks for mine

This one is tough. If you want to try and win it this year, I would take it. I haven't done a keeper but I will say it would be tough to deal Gurley in a keeper league especially for the value of a 5th rounder.

I'd stay put. Gurley has the most long term potential and you seem to be doing good with what you got. Besides, it's not like Julio and Foster are the most durable players.

did you share your roster?

right now today Julio/Foster....longer term Gurley/Dez.

Hey sorry my roster right now is

QB- Matt Ryan

RB- Todd Gurley

RB- Lamar Miller

WR- Dez when healthy

WR- D Thomas

WR- Jordan Matthews

TE- Jimmy Graham

Without question I would make that trade! Julios is an obvious stud and what Foster doesn't make up for in 100yd rushing games he does with his catches.

Thx for the help with mine.

keeper league huh. I rather have the dez and gurley side.

Foster is approaching the end of his time soon enough and Gurley is just getting going....ala Mike trout dynasty :)

I agree with the majority. If it's a redraft then go for it. If it's a keeper league then I say don't do it.

In a keeper, I would hold Gurley & Dez. Very tough call but, for me, deciding factor is injury history, mostly Foster's. Who knows if he stays on the field ROS let alone through off-season and into next year. Hold firm.

hmmm you get to keep Gurley for a 5th rounder? I have to say keep him but it would be a detriment to your team this year

I'd hang tight. Keeper you want Gurley. And with Dez back soon and DT should only improve you can still contend this year IMO.

seeing that it is a keeper league, I would pull the trigger and scoop up Gurley when you can.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I'd do this just cuz Dez foot injury could linger/dont know when he will be back yet/no Romo means less impact. The way I look at it is that you're getting two 1st round pick players for Gurley and an injured/questionable Dez

Thanks for the help with with mine. I would stay put if this is a keeper. More value in Hurley and Dez moving forward.