Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shakennbake

Gurley Trade PPR WHIR

I think it is pretty even. Foster is catching passes right now, so it is short term vs. long term. And when it's mostly even - I'm going long term - and I'd stay put. Dez will come back at the right time,and a 5th round pick lost for a 1st rounder next year...

Stay put. You are still in position to make the playoffs, so the hope is that Dez comes back and can help you by then. Gurley as a 5th rounder is gold in a keeper... and his value may equal Foster ROS, ESPECIALLY since he has already passed his bye week.

I wouldn't do it.

mine http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=554751

redraft league i pull the trigger. keeper league gurley has the potential for unreal value in the 5th round, i stay put

What he said. I have a man-crush on Gurley. If you can keep him beyond this year, I certainly would. If not, send his @ss packing.

Tough decision. I think the trade is even but the prior injuries of Foster and Jones would have me concerned. With a healthy Dez plus having Gurley, you will be set for a playoff run.

I've never played a keeper, so I'm not too sure on that front.

For this year though I think it's definitely a good trade.

Thanks for help on mine.

Ive answered already

if something has changed let me know I will add to it

thanks for your help on mine,

i keep gurley and dez

I think Dez, current injury aside, is roughly equal to Julio as an overall asset. So really it's a swap of Foster for Gurley, which there is no way I would do in a keeper. Gurley @ a fifth round cost is the sort of thing that could really set you up to have an elite squad for every year you get him there for.

I'd stay put depending on if you can hold out until Dez gets back. If you need wins now, then I'd do the deal

I wouldn't pull, Dez/Julio is about equal as far as keepers go but Gurley>Foster IMO. I would do it in redraft but even that's kinda close, I think Dez/Gurley could be stronger for playoff run. Thanks for helping on mine.

Surprisingly seems like a fair trade. I would take it just because I don't want to have to deal with Dez. If he's playing or not, how much, is he a decoy and you have to wait for Romo for him to be considered a top 3 WR again

I would keep Gurley and Dez.

Gurley at a 5th round value is SOLID. The kid is going to be an absolute beast, look how good he's done in his limited action so far this season. Foster's injury woe worry me.

Julio and Dez are always dinged up, but I'd prefer the Dez-Gurley combo over Julio-Foster.

Thanks for the help on mine.