Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shakennbake

Gurley Trade PPR WHIR

As much as I love Julio, id stay put because of injury concerns to both him and Foster. Thanks for help.

In a keeper league you keep Gurley. He will be a monster for years, and Dez/Julio are comparable for their careers. You'd just be trading young talent for old. Stay put.

Thanks for the help on mine.

Foster and Julio easy. Dez isnt a sure thing, who knows when he may be back, and who knows if he will perform once he is back, in addition to his qb sitation. Only seen 2 games from gurley thus far as well.

In a keeper I'd stay put. Gurley is first round talent, and you'd be keeping him as a fifth rounder. I would be asking for more to give him up. What round is foster?

In a keeper I'd stay put. Gurley is first round talent, and you'd be keeping him as a fifth rounder. I would be asking for more to give him up. What round is foster?

I decided to keep Gurley and Dez but did get offerd another trade that I accepted and that was my Lamar Miller and Jordan Matthews for Jeffery and Hyde, which I'm not high on Hyde right now but getting Jeffery instead of Matthews will pay off so my team right now is

QB- Matt Ryan or Dalton

RB- Todd Gurley

RB- Carlos Hyde

WR- Dez Bryant

WR- Demaryius Thomas

WR- Alshon Jeffery

TE- Jimmy Graham

I'm feeling good about my chances come playoff time, thanks everyone for the help

I like the trade. Foster is so involved in the passing game and the rushing yards will come especially with Hoyer and nuke getting it going with the pass game!

Thanks for your help on mine.

I think you stick with Gurley and Dez... Dez might be back sooner rather than later... if you have another WR to hold you over for the next few weeks, I think Dez and Gurley are better... I'm just not comfortable with Foster's injury history...

This is a ten team full point PPR league and the owner of Julio offered me Julio and Foster for my Gurley and Dez and for some reason I think im overthinking it, I should just pull the trigger right? It helps me right now this season but after that Gurley could turn into a top 3 back what do you guys think? Any help is appreciated

I would definitely take that trade. Reap benefits now. I don't think Romo will be back when Dez comes back. Clearly Julio and Foster is much better combo at this point. Take it and worry about next season next season.