Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shaffera17

Rate my team? WHIR

Teams in my sig

Im looking for and RB2 in case Charcandrick ends up being a bust.

Let me know what you think and post a link!

looks good to me. is it a 1 QB 1 TE league? if yes, i'd try to trade Barnidge. no point in having a TE with that much value on your bench. could probably get a decent RB if you package him with KWill or Duke. i would try to trade Alex Smith if you can. Smith+Barnidge could get you something if someone is hurting bad at QB.

looks good to me. is it a 1 QB 1 TE league? if yes, i'd try to trade Barnidge. no point in having a TE with that much value on your bench. could probably get a decent RB if you package him with KWill or Duke. i would try to trade Alex Smith if you can. Smith+Barnidge could get you something if someone is hurting bad at QB.

Actually Barnidge has been my best FLEX option since I picked him up, but you make a great point

I would definitely pair Barnidge with one of your WR's. That could help you get the depth you need at RB. someone will take it in your league. Thank you for your help with mine

Thanks for the reply, I would trade Barnidge for a RB, Olsen is ranked higher for me. Your wasting points on the bench, reach out to someone who is stacked on RBs

Actually Barnidge has been my best FLEX option since I picked him up, but you make a great point

true but still with bye weeks a good WR2/RB2 would be more useful than a TE.