Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blabuwe

Active keeper league needs new owner NOW!

I run a 14-team mixed partial keeper (keep 7 players, 3 year limits) head-to-head points league in its 11th year. It's a really great league, fees are $80 or so a team, pot is over $1,000, winner gets $500/$600.

I had a late dropout up against Monday's keeper deadline, but it's not too late for an active owner to get in there and put his stamp on the team before the keeper/offseason trade deadline.

Our keepers are on 3-year limits, so what we have is players getting dealt for picks every year, team swapping players for picks before the keeper deadline and again before the in-season trade deadline.

A rookie in this league with a passion for the game stands a really great chance. I've seen it happen before.

Does this interest you? Lemme know!

I run a 14-team mixed partial keeper (keep 7 players, 3 year limits) head-to-head points league in its 11th year. It's a really great league, fees are $80 or so a team, pot is over $1,000, winner gets $500/$600.

I had a late dropout up against Monday's keeper deadline, but it's not too late for an active owner to get in there and put his stamp on the team before the keeper/offseason trade deadline.

Our keepers are on 3-year limits, so what we have is players getting dealt for picks every year, team swapping players for picks before the keeper deadline and again before the in-season trade deadline.

A rookie in this league with a passion for the game stands a really great chance. I've seen it happen before.

Does this interest you? Lemme know!

Ok man you got it.

Anybody else interested? You should be. This league is great and a little different.

Ok man you got it.

Anybody else interested? You should be. This league is great and a little different.

BUMP! Clock is winding down ... offseason trade deadline is Monday. You will NOT find a better league.

Looks like we had a bailer. And the great news for you is he left a very competitive team. This is a golden opportunity for a hungry owner ... hit me up at blabuwe@yahoo.com or PM

Looks like we had a bailer. And the great news for you is he left a very competitive team. This is a golden opportunity for a hungry owner ... hit me up at blabuwe@yahoo.com or PM

FILLED. Thanks doods.

FILLED. Thanks doods.
FILLED. Thanks doods.

Unfilled again. PLEASE apply if you're an ACTIVE owner looking for a long-term keeper league. Again, this league is very active but also weekly, so it's manageable.

There is a team open towards the bottom of the league standings (though purely by mismanagement). Here is your chance to get in on the ground floor and deal some players who are due to be free agnts in the offseason, put your stamp on the team NOW before the trade deadline and then take it over for good next year. The entry fee for this year is mostly paid for. I might require a small deposit for next year in good faith (I've had a lot of flaky wannabe owners), but all that is negotiable.

blabuwe@yahoo.com

im interested in joining and will be "Active" please let me know what the team looks like as i will pretty much be playing for next year if i'm already at the bottom. Please email me asap thanks, Marcus

Mugeneg7@yahoo.com