Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SportsBrain

$300 8 Cat Roto League- Serious Owners take a look!

I previously posted this as a $500 league, but to get more interest currently we have switched this to $300. It's hard to find a real good 8 cat Roto league so I'm hoping we can try to make this happen, but we will need people who are serous and ready to pay right away. Right now we have 4 people who def want in, so need at least 6 more and preferably 8 more to make it a 12 team league.

Please see my posting from the $500 league, obviously payouts will be adjusted since its $300 now, and we can vote on any details later. Just want to see if we can recruit owners right now and get this filled-

Getting tired of trying to find the perfect basketball league, so I'm going to start my own.

This will be a $500, 8 Category, Roto style league. I'm going to run this through leaguesafe, and it will be 100% legit and 100% will be paid out as well.

Since we don't have much time before the season, I will run this as long as we get to 10 teams (possibly even 8), although I prefer 12 teams to sweeten the pot.

Will pay out top 3 places, and as I mentioned 100% will be paid out.

If we get 12 teams-

1st $3500, 2nd $1500, 3rd $1000

If we get 10 teams-

1st- $3000, 2nd $1250, 3rd $750

Players will be FAs daily, with daily moves, so there will be a ot of action- this is going to be a league for people who want to be involved daily (but the standard 82 games per position will still apply).

Looking to draft on Sunday, 10/25, at 6pm. Can also discuss any time after 3pm on that Sunday if that helps people.

There will be no negotiation, you have to make payment through leaguesafe to secure your team. I have seen a few posts here about wanting 8 category higher stake leagues(including myself), so let's try to get this going. Only legit managers who are committed to a full season of action.

Post here with your email address and I will send you a league invite and also email you personally to answer any other questions/thoughts you may have.

How many people do you have? I have my 14 team roto 8 cat for $100 and that's been tuff to fill, if you only have a couple your welcome to join up with me. We got 8 for sure, 2 said they will pay by the end of today and 2 I'm not sure if there still in or not.

Dvb4205280@gmail.com

Hang on tcote and ross, I'm sure alex will be on soon and send you the link, he created the league.

I would like to play....only used leaguesafe once before a few years ago....will I be able to make payment today or does it take days to process thru the bank?

Aceman2574@yahoo.com

Leaguesafe is great. It keeps all the money and then pays out at the end of the year. Only way to do it!

Invites all sent, please let me know if you don't get them.

Going to move the draft to tomorrow, if we somehow get it up to 10 teams tonight we can still draft if that's what people want.

We still need to recruit a few more teams it looks like.. but we aren't too far off now, lets get it done!!

I can't draft before 7 and I think a lot of people would have a problem with that due to work hours.

Let's just focus on getting the league full and then we can work on a draft time, worst case we draft day the season starts.

12 would def be ideal, but unless people have issues I'm def down to run it with 10.

I wish I got this started earlier, normally I'm able to find a solid 8 cat league to join ($250 or higher buy in) but just couldn't find anything this year.