Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SportsBrain

$300 8 Cat Roto League- Serious Owners take a look!

Hey guys, so I can't do tomorrow. And anyway, I think we should be patient and give it just a little more time to fill up to 12, it's really no big deal if we draft a couple days into the NBA season, would be a worthwhile tradeoff for a full league. I think we're seeing at this rate we could probably get to 12 people. Maybe draft Wednesday? This'll be a solid league!

And for those who were asking, Leaguesafe is a third party website that exists for this purpose, holding onto buy-in money until payouts at the end. I assume we will do majority vote meaning a majority of the team members just have to agree at the end on the outcomes and payouts that occurred.

I'm just looking for a $100-$300 league. I'll stick around hoping it works but I'm gone if something guaranteed comes along..I still say run it if we hit 10. 3k is a lot to play for

How many people do you have? I have my 14 team roto 8 cat for $100 and that's been tuff to fill, if you only have a couple your welcome to join up with me. We got 8 for sure, 2 said they will pay by the end of today and 2 I'm not sure if there still in or not.

Dvb4205280@gmail.com

Still room?

Roto, snake draft. Still need 3 teams so not too far off but def need teams sooner than later so we can get payments in

I'm interested. absknicks@yahoo.com

Can you just update me on settings (still 8-cat), rules (WW, etc) and number of teams in your e-mail?