Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BravesBaseball2

Still Need Owners: DRAFTING TONIGHT

We still need a decent amount of owners for my ESPN league. 12 teams, H2H Cats, mostly standard scoring, deeper benches.

We draft tonight at 8:00 P.M. EST. If interested leave your email and i will send you an invite

Haven't gotten it yet. Can you try resending it?

Looks like we need a bunch of owners so hopefully we'll get some to join for the draft tonight.

Haven't gotten it yet. Can you try resending it?

Looks like we need a bunch of owners so hopefully we'll get some to join for the draft tonight.

Sure, i will resend it. Agreed we still need a decent amount of owners. I'm trying to fill the league as soon as possible. Do you have anyone you know who would like to join as well?

I can ask around other leagues, hopefully some will join up

Awesome, that would be great! Thanks! I just sent out messages in my other leagues as well to see if i can get some more to join. And i resent the invite, let me know if you get it

That's odd. Never happened before so I'm not sure what's up. Checked spam, refreshed it, nothing. Maybe it's just not coming up on my phone, I can't think of anything else

That's odd. Never happened before so I'm not sure what's up. Checked spam, refreshed it, nothing. Maybe it's just not coming up on my phone, I can't think of anything else

Do you maybe have another email i could use to send the invite to?

Money league? Anyway this can be auction?

No money, Free league. Probably not, I'm sorry i think it's a little to late to change it to an auction draft. Still want to join?

Money league? Anyway this can be auction?

No money, Free league. Probably not, I'm sorry i think it's a little to late to change it to an auction draft. Still want to join?

Looking for $100 Auction Roto - best of luck, thanks !

Do you maybe have another email i could use to send the invite to?

Try bmcgovern18@outlook.com

What kind of league?

12 team free league. Redraft. Mostly standard rosters but deeper benches and IR spots. H2H Cats. Mostly standard with a couple more added. Interested in joining?