Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

metsfanforlife

New 16 team ESPN free salary cap league looking for owners

I am looking for very active owners to join a new 16 team salary cap league that will be created on ESPN when it gets opened again sometime in 2016. For the mean time, we will start the league on a forum at freeforums.net. Each team will get $160 dollars to use on 26 majors players and 15 minors players. We will have C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 1B/3B, 2B/SS, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, 5 SP, 3 RP, 6 bench, and 4 DL.

During this offseason, we will be auctioning players off each week for owners to bid on to build their teams. We will also auction the mlb.com top 100 prospects and then the rest will be drafted.

All contracts will be kept on the forums. This will be a H2H points league, with all the scoring posted on the forums for you to look at when you join.

Players can be signed to 1, 2, or 3 year deals when the auctioning starts.

Please only join if you can be active all off-season. During the off-season, I will be evaluating each owner to see who I would like to be my co-LM.

All rules are already posted on the forum, and if you see something I missed, please let me know and I will add it. There is a chatroll on the forum.

If you want to join, put your email down so I can send the forum link to you so you can sign up, and tell me what mlb team name you want so I can create your forum posts for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.