Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Darcmenace

"Running Up That Hill" by Placebo

Increasing one's post count? B)

No, I have listened to this song a countless number of times and I keep forgetting to listen to the lyrics. It sounds so beautiful I just get lost in the sound of it. So I figured I would ask someone what it is about, cuz I prolly wont ever do it on my own

No, I have listened to this song a countless number of times and I keep forgetting to listen to the lyrics. It sounds so beautiful I just get lost in the sound of it. So I figured I would ask someone what it is about, cuz I prolly wont ever do it on my own

I keed, I keed! B)

"It's very much about two people who are in love, a man and a woman, and the idea of it is they could swap places... The man being the woman and vice versa and they'd understand each other better. In some ways talking about the fundamental differences between men and women, I suppose trying to remove those obstacles, being in someone else's place; understanding how they see it, and; hoping that would remove problems in the relationship."

- Kate Bush

http://gaffa.org/reaching/i86_ie.html

Edited portion: ...I see I got beat to the punch by Wikipedia B)

Wow. You guys are good. Now can you explain what Tubthumping by Chumbawamba is about? B)

Wow. You guys are good. Now can you explain what Tubthumping by Chumbawamba is about? B)

its about getting knocked down, but then getting up again.

RUTH was remade for the OC soundtrack, IIRC......good tune, very good band. Make sure you check out Sleeping with Ghosts and Meds.....well worth the listen.

its about getting knocked down, but then getting up again.

And never letting them keep you down.

Also, it implies the British like to drink a lot.

And never letting them keep you down.

Also, it implies the British like to drink a lot.

You mean they don't? Thanks for the help.

What about Sussudio by Phil Collins? What is that one about? B)

Does sarcasm translate on posts?