Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasyhelp

I accepted a trade but I got a counter offer (s). Stick with trade or take counter. Have till 7 am

I took offer 1 but I think 2 and 3 are in play

Offer 1 - I give Julio and woodhead and I get Blount, forsett, and Martvious Bryant

Offer 2 - I give only Julio and I get c west and decker

Offer 3 - I give only julio and I get forte and langford and Decker.

Roster

QBs

Derek Carr

Philip Rivers

RBs

Danny Woodhead

Eddie Lacy

Isaiah Crowell

Joique Bell

Jay Ajayi

Jordan Todman

WRs

Julio Jones

Randall Cobb

Brandon LaFell

Jordan Matthews

Stevie Johnson,

TE

Martellus Bennett

Cardinals D/ST

Connor Barth

Injuries have killed me,lose last 4 games!! (6-4)

Thanks!!!

If you already accepted the trade, I don't know how you can end up doing something different. Unless you verbally accepted but didn't actually click accept and make it official. I'd take Forte, Langford, and Decker for Julio if that's an option. You can't undo trades, though, so if it's already accepted and up for review you have to take the first one.

I prefer offer 2, but unless these offers are all from the same person you need to stick to your word and make the first trade.

Our league allows 24 hour counter offers by other players. Pretty fun, prevents trade rape. Any player involved in original trade is accepted in a different trade, first trade is cancelled. If you take a new trade it is binding immediately

We usually get multiple offers to both teams once a trade acceptance is posted. About half the original trades go through. We trade a lot...

I would kick myself if I didn't take #2.... First time I've double replied because of the anxiousness of taking it.

Sounds like a fun rule. I might borrow the idea and propose it to my leagues for future seasons.

That said, Decker is putting up respectable numbers and CWest is a workhorse with a RB-friendly ROS schedule. #2 is the way to go.

Lets get some points up here:

Julio is amazing - yes. But he's one person on a roster that puts up elite points.

Two players both West and Decker put up some solid points for their position - not to mention West might have the best remainder of season / playoff schedule out of every RB in the league.

Wait for some more advice - but it's just one persons opinion.

I don't like either of them - I'd look for more options.

Boo. I would probably get #3 then. Forte/Langford are both studs and you'll be sure to have whichever is healthy.

Okay updates

Option 1 I give Julio and woodhead and I get Blount, forsett, and Martvious Bryant this is a go unless I take one of these below

Option 2 is gone sucks for me

Option 3 Julio and now Eddie lacy gets me Matt forte Langford and Decker (added fat lacy a hole)

Option 4 Julio gets me McFadden and Decker.

I would kick myself if I didn't take #2.... First time I've double replied because of the anxiousness of taking it.

X2

^^ 3 - but still would see if there is anything else - i wouldnt pull the trigger right away.

Okay updates

Option 1 I give Julio and woodhead and I get Blount, forsett, and Martvious Bryant this is a go unless I take one of these below

Option 2 is gone sucks for me

Option 3 Julio and now Eddie lacy gets me Matt forte Langford and Decker (added fat lacy a hole)

Option 4 Julio gets me McFadden and Decker.

I think Martavis has some serious upside down the stretch and while he's not Julio, he could make up for the loss at WR. Blount and Forsett would be upgrades over Woodhead, obviously.

Option 3 is also nice but I'd be afraid of Forte and Langford stealing production from one another. I'm not sure if either of them would be a RB1. Then again, the Bears offense is pretty underrated at this point. What they did to the Rams' D might not be a fluke.

Option 3 is still the best deal. Langford is a stud, and Decker is doing good things. Forte is Forte.

The only reason why I hate #3 is you'll question now who to play - Forte or Langford - there's going to be a committee