Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasyhelp

I accepted a trade but I got a counter offer (s). Stick with trade or take counter. Have till 7 am

If you have the space, I would take #1. Better RB diversity for matchups later in the season, and I like Bryant over Decker.

i'd take trade 2. the unknown of what will happen with chicago RBs when forte returns is unnerving. west has a great schedule and gets tons of touches. i'd want someone more explosive than decker but decker has a safe floor.

I like #3 even with Lacy involved. I don't think it'll be a committee. Langford has been playing really well but that's more likely to set the Bears up to let Forte go after this year. Forte was playing too well before he got hurt for them to bench him. I'm pretty sure it's his job when he's healthy. Langford might have some Flex value but I wouldn't be too sure about that. If Forte's injury ends up keeping him out longer or if he does something to make it worse when he gets back on the field, Langford will be an awesome option to put in his place.

I don't like any of them really but I prefer 3 to 1. I might just be high on Julio since I have him.

I don't know how many times you want me to answer this. My answer still hasn't changed. It's still #3.

I like both but I'm gonna say 3 because you're getting a lot more. You aren't getting anyone too consistent in option 1

Also, that's an awesome rule, I reLly like it. I trade (or attempt to) like 30 times a week. What a great rule!

Its a blast, but you need an active manager. Also the counteroffers have to be posted and accepted on the message board. I have 45 minutes or so to take number 3

I'd do it. Blount is awesome but I don't trust in Forset or Bryant. Bryant has a very very high ceiling but no stable floor. While Forte is a RB1, and so is Langford when he's in the game. Also, Deckers ceiling is lower but he's a lot more consistent than Bryant. I like 3, but like 1 also, but 3 a little more