Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Got an offer for AD..should i pull the trigger?

in a 12 man league, a manager at the bottom is looking to deal AD and Noel and send a trade to me for lillard and jack. Basically giving up to PG's and getting two centers. Up front this deal looks great but I would take a big hit in 3s and assist but become more dominant in blocks and rebounds. You guys think i should pull the trigger? It is hard to find a guy like lillard to account for all the 3s lost.

Current roster is

Guards- Lillard, I.thomas, Jrue, conley, Jack, Monta

SF- Jr.smith, Covington, terrence jones

C- Deandre, Gobert, tyson chandler, sullinger

Novel and AD for Lillard and jack? That's a trade you accept instantly and I'm a huge Lillard fan and a big jack fan this season.

Well...you guys convinced me just now. I had the trade sitting for 3 days now and I traded away Jefferson for conley so i won't be hurting as bad for assist since i lost 2 PG's. Lillard been performing well and usage rate off the roof and jack is performing beyond expectations so far. Noel has big upside so im hoping it pans out and I will probalby need to trade away someone to make up for the 3s lost. Im hoping conley, isiah, jrue, and monta can hold down the fort in terms of assist.

Did i actually make my team better? My new roster is going be this after all the trades go through. Im not sure if my team actually got better but i do think i need to sell jones and chandler for a guard.

Guards- Lillard, I.thomas, Jrue, Jack, Monta

C- Deandre, Gobert, tyson chandler, sullinger, Al Jefferson

Guards- I.thomas, Jrue, Conley, Monta

C- AD, Noel, Deandre, Gobert, tyson chandler, sullinger

Insane win for you. However, If I were you, I would definitely try to swap Noel (maybe Gobert or DJ depending on your preference) for a swingman who can produce across the board and give you a lot of three's. Maybe Noel for Hayward? Gobert + TJ for Klay? Batum would also fit your team well.

Update- So this morning i was able to sell Deandre + Monta for Lowry + Hill. At least im not punting ft's no more. Lowry really helps with the lost of lillard and Hill hits a lot of 3s too.

Original Team -

Guards- Lillard, I.thomas, Jrue, Jack, Monta

C- Deandre, Gobert, A. Jefferson, tyson chandler, sullinger

New team after 3 sets to trades will be this-

Guards- I.thomas, Jrue, Conley, Lowry, G. Hill

C- A.Davis, Noel, Gobert, tyson chandler, sullinger