Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaseballAddict2108

New CBS Dynasty League H2H 16 Team Majors & Minors $75 Leaguesafe + dues

We have enough interest, I'm sending out leaguesafe invites today. Once leaguesafe payment is recieved you will be invited to the CBS league. This is a first come, first get basis. I will not be reserving spots for anybody. Keep the interest coming. I will close this post upon league being full

I would be in if you carried more minor league players. If you did a 14 round minor league draft every year, then I would be very interested.

Duceeppo22@yahoo.com

Invites sent to all interested.

Robbeppolite, not interested in having that much of a minors, we have 14 1st year and 17 total (3 round minors draft every year after). Hope you are still interested with this, I did send invite. if not, just LMK

Question,

If I select minor leaguers and they get promoted, let's say now I have 12 minor leaguers, can I pick up more to fill my max or do I have to wait until the draft?

Robbeppolite, If you promote a MiLB player (which would mean you'd need to adjust your MLB roster, you can pick up MiLB players that have been signed prior to the start of the previous years draft. There will be plenty of moving up and down from minors to majors and back. You can keep MiLB batters in the minors as long as they have under 250 MLB AB's and MiLB pitchers as long as they have under 150 MLB IP's.

No salary cap, no contracts. True dynasty