Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jyoung45

30 Team Realistic Dynasty League

What's up guys,

This is a 30 team Dynasty League where each GM will own a team and control the daily aspects of their team. The league will start in 2016 with real-life contracts and players. Over time, each team will have the chance to make the team their own as they draft rookies, release players, sign free agents, make trades, etc.
I'm going to do everything I can to make this league the best one out there. The main goal of this league is to have fun by trying to replicate the real NBA and I think that's easy enough. Hopefully we can get some great GM's in here to make it the best out there. But remember, in the end this is for fun and sportsmanship is important.

Come check out the league @ http://the6thmandynasty.proboards.com
We would like for you to sign up under "Applications". You can see which teams are available and fill out your application there. Once that is done we will like for you to post your roster and contracts ASAP including a board of all your draft picks.

Please make a chatango account and ask LM's whatever you can think of.

AND PLEASE READ THE RULES.

See ya there!

Sounds cool! I'm going to post with a Guest account first and then make a profile.

Almost there, come start managing your team now....CAVS AND WARRIORS 10-0 and 8-1 Respectively STILL OPEN!