Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mbaker11

Looking to start free ESPN dynasty with minor leaguers

I'm looking to start a new dynasty league on ESPN. 20 teams, with each team getting 15 minor leaguers. It would be head to head most categories. Prospects would be kept on a google doc. Looking to have the prospect draft as soon as possible, and the MLB draft in March. Leave a comment if interested. I am in another dynasty league, so I have experience and I know what I am doing.

Counting you four, we have 6. I will email you once I can create a new league on ESPN. Let some friends know if you think they would be interested.

that wont be possible til mid Feb. i started a salary cap league on fantrax, but still intend on joining this league as well.

Hopefully I can make a league on ESPN soon

have you ever been a LM or used ESPN?

I have used ESPN for years, and I have been a LM for years as well

Hopefully I can make a league on ESPN soon

have you ever been a LM or used ESPN?

I have used ESPN for years, and I have been a LM for years as well

well excuse me a regular at espn knows you can't make leagues now and espn will be doing there regular yearly maintenence by the middle of January your 2015 teams will disappear and reappear after the Super Bowl.

smell that

or maybe he is not as big of an addict as the rest of us and this is his first time setting up a league during the off season. at least he didnt just clear out an existing league and screw some other guys over.

this post was meant for recruitment. if you dont want to join there is really no reason to post.

Im down for sure. I am a LM on ESPN now for 5 years over 4 leagues including this format. BTW you dont need to do a Milb roster on google docs. We have done our MiLB roster in a forum post for years. I can show you once we are in the league. Its easy. Hit me up at Chad2626@live.com