Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rush2112

First world problem at QB Brady vs Wilson

I made it to the semi finals would you start Tom Brady who is battling an illness vs Titans? Or go with the sizzling Russell Wilson vs Browns? Can only start one of them!

What say you?

Hard to sit Brady. As hott as Wilson has been, I think he can only regress a bit from here. Brady has a better floor and better upside.

Wilson. Now that Rawls and Beast Mode are out they might throw even more. They are playing Cleveland. No LeGarrette Blount or Edelman for Brady.

I'm going to go with Wilson here as well.

I think they both have a solid floor in this matchup, but Wilson more potential for a higher upside.

I don't buy the Brady illness stuff. That's just the Pats being the Pats with the injury report. On the other hand how do you sit Wilson in the middle of the tear he's in, and now he gets the freaking Browns!

I'd go with Brady, the guy who brought you here, although I'd be tuning in down to the wire to make sure he looks ok and is not a walking corpse tomorrow. If I get a bad feeling in warm-ups, I'd consider switching it up with Wilson last sec.

Thanks for mine. So hard to bench brady, but I think he is missing so many weapons it will be hard for him to have a huge game. Wilson on the other hand will be throwing a ton, and can scramble for some good yards giving him a solid floor regardless. Wilson has the better chance at a monster game this week. Go wilson for me.

Tough call, don't think you can go wrong with either But i think Wilson has a higher ceiling at this point.

I think this thread proves it's a coin flip. Ask yourself will you be more pissed off if Brady goes nuts while on your bench and Wilson has just a good but not great game? Or vice versa?

Both guys have key injuries at RB too, so it's not like that makes the decision any easier. I think Tennessee is a slightly tougher opponent than Cleveland, and might go Wilson. Either guy could play only to halftime though, hah.

Good luck

Bump i see a lot of start Wilson over Brady comments, which is very strange. Need some more options please.

I would go with Wilson...too hot to sit right now and playing a Browns D that is horrible... Also with Petine's comments being a motivator, I think Wilson will make a point to stick it to the Browns...Brady is supposedly ill, so he might not go off as usual and might run it more to show Blount's loss won't deter their championship hopes...thanks for your help with mine

You go with Wilson today! He's confidence is sky high and the kid has been playing lights out. Brady might be the safe option, but he doesn't have his full arsenal of weapons. Along with Brady being sick.....Wilson is the play.

I give the edge to Wilson because of Brady's illness especially if it's the flu.

First world fantasy problem here....I am someone who has gotten burned by Wilson in the past, so for that reason I would go Brady as they both have nice floors and obvious high upside. Brady os just more reliable imo.

You have been good to me man, I am in the same boat and here is my 2 cents

Brady easy 20-25 points today. Wilson is the same

I like Wilson for the reason that Brady is Brady but missing a Friday practice is super rare for him and he will just not be 100%, no question about that.

Pete Carroll went through tough weeks were Seattle looked sunk, and done. Now that they are rolling HE WILL NOT take the foot off the pedal today. I would be surprised if Seattle does not have 35-40 points and with the RB situation Wilson is gonna have a hand in most of that.

You know as well as I you cannot go wrong with either QB but Wilson has no downside, Brady has some

Also, more likely to rest or sit at all is Brady for sure

Good luck Merry Christmas!!