Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

Successful Trades 2016 Edition

These are my two best trades I've made.

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

I don't even know what to say...Nice job? These are crazy and the other guys should have their heads checked.

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

WOW!!!!

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

The first trade you gave up the 3 worst players and got the 3 best... why would anyone ever do that unless collusion was involved?

The second one is just as stupid... Thor > Wacha, Salazar > Zobrist... and you get Crawford, Gallo, and 2 picks along with it for good measure?

I have never veto'd a trade in my 15+ years of fantasy but I would veto both of these.

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

The first trade you gave up the 3 worst players and got the 3 best... why would anyone ever do that unless collusion was involved?

The second one is just as stupid... Thor > Wacha, Salazar > Zobrist... and you get Crawford, Gallo, and 2 picks along with it for good measure?

I have never veto'd a trade in my 15+ years of fantasy but I would veto both of these.

I have to admit these trades happened last year I didnt have a roto account then and i really wanted to post this... at the time of the trade Jones Gomez, & d'Arnaud were all injured or really under-performing, but still the guy messed up that trade haha. Also the second trade I did the old dangle Chris Sale get an offer for him and said I'd do it with wacha instead and hooked him in. These two trades pretty much helped rebuild a team I took over in the middle of the season.

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

I have to admit these trades happened last year I didnt have a roto account then and i really wanted to post this... at the time of the trade Jones Gomez, & d'Arnaud were all injured or really under-performing, but still the guy messed up that trade haha. Also the second trade I did the old dangle Chris Sale get an offer for him and said I'd do it with wacha instead and hooked him in. These two trades pretty much helped rebuild a team I took over in the middle of the season.

Still doesn't mean the trades weren't shady. Like others have said, either collusion or yeah just collusion...

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

Still doesn't mean the trades weren't shady. Like others have said, either collusion or yeah just collusion...

Ya well that's your opinion.. its a wrong opinion.... but hey everyone is entitled to one... even if its wrong.

Trade 1:

Out: David Price $34

In: S.Matz (free this year, $15 after), JP Crawford (free this year, $5 once he is in majors)

Trade 2:

Out: Stroman $17, Joc $8

In: A.Russell $8, Trumbo $11, Iwakuma $4

Trade 3:

Out: J.Winker (couldnt keep), Matt Duffy $4, Iwakuma $4

In: R.Grichuk $6

Trade 4:

Out: Trumbo $11, Pineda $7, K.Marte $4

In: S.Marte $36

End Result Keeper Roster

5 x 5 roto (23 man roster C,C 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, MI, CI, OFx5, DH....SPx6, RPx3)

17 man bench (reserve draft)

$260 (10 keepers + 3 Minors)

10 Keepers (205 of my 260 budget = 55 for 13 players)
C Wieters $10
1B Goldy $50
3B K.Bryant $8
2b/ss Russell $8
OF Stanton $36
OF Grichuk $6
OF S.Marte $36
SP Kuechel $10
SP Bumgarner $32
RP K.Jansen $9
Minors: JP Crawford (ss), S.Matz (sp), D.Dahl (of)

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

Ya well that's your opinion.. its a wrong opinion.... but hey everyone is entitled to one... even if its wrong.

Somebody else being stupid isn't something to brag about.

Traded

Andre Ethier

Edinson Volquez

Mike Pelfrey

For

Adam Jones

Carlos Gomez

Travis d'Arnaud

But my favorite!!

Traded

M. Wacha

B. Zobrist

For

Noah Syndergaard

Danny Salazar

Brandon Crawford

Joey Gallo

1st & 3rd round picks

Somebody else being stupid isn't something to brag about.

isn't that the point of this topic thread?

Thought the point of this thread was to show what trades were being made and accepted. Not to brag about how you fleeced the other manager. To give a better idea of player values then what is done in the rest of the Bench Coach forum.

If I trade and get Trout and give up Ervin Santana does it really accomplish anything but tell about your league and other managers in your league?

Thought the point of this thread was to show what trades were being made and accepted. Not to brag about how you fleeced the other manager. To give a better idea of player values then what is done in the rest of the Bench Coach forum.

If I trade and get Trout and give up Ervin Santana does it really accomplish anything but tell about your league and other managers in your league?

I agree. This isn't really a trade rating topic, nor is it a "hey I screwed this dude on a trade lol check it out give likes plz." topic.

Just pulled the trigger tonight in 14 team keep 12:

(Pre-Draft (Ramos and Lester were not being kept!))

Gave: $28 Donaldson/ $1 AJ Ramos/ $15 Lester

Received: $1 Franco/ $24 Price

Still trying to make another deal or two before Sunday's draft...

Just traded Dustin Pedroia for Sean Manaea in a 30 man roster, 12 team dynasty...

(I am rebuilding, and I have Kipnis at second and Panik in my middle infield spot.)

GIVE: Javier Baez

GET: Michael Conforto

Ooooh... this could be terrible for one or both of you, or fantastic for one or both of you... I like.

My Giancarlo Stanton and Jose de Leon

His mookie betts and wade davis

Yo're kidding right? You got ripped off.

My Giancarlo Stanton and Jose de Leon

His mookie betts and wade davis

Yo're kidding right? You got ripped off.

Hope not, Here's two stat lines

100/ 20/90/30 300. In mookie

Wade Davis arguable the best reliever in the game

For a prospect And an injury prone power house.

Stanton 80/50/120 5 .265.

This should be the bold trades thread from this page alone. You guys have bigger stones than I do. Hopefully it works out for all of you!